[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pixel Coin Express Day 8 Skipped

new2msnew2ms
Reactions: 910
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Event Quest

Brief bug summary: I capped around 2:15 AM PST and went to Count Stan to get the extra 100 coins for day 8, but it shows that I completed day 9 and skipped day 8.

More details: I've been capping coins with a friend everyday and she confirmed that we should be completing day 8. When I talked to Count Stan AFTER I capped, it didn't show Complete but it showed Attempt again.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
1. Talk to Count Stan and click Pixel Coin Express and Attempt for Day 8
2. Cap coins (mine was to 500 coins)
3. Talk to Count Stan and clicked Attempt again then Complete
4. Completes for Day 9 with showing Day 8 as already completed

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: SevenNL

Character level: 218

Character job: Nightlord

World name: Aurora

Date and time of the incident: June 4, 2020 ~2:15 AM PST

Comments

• GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited June 2020
    Hello,
    This seems to be an account-specific issue.
    Could you please submit a ticket along with the screenshot of your Pixel Coin Express UI?

MapleStory Customer Support: https://support-maplestory.nexon.net
    new2ms
  • new2msnew2ms
    Reactions: 910
    edited June 2020
    Hello,
    Thank you for your response. I have submitted a ticket about 2-3 hours ago and added the screenshot of the Pixel Coin Express UI along next to my Pixel Coin progress for the day (which shows that I haven't capped for the new day yet but Day 9 is already marked complete and Day 10 is what I am to be attempting next).
    Ghiblee