[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pixel Coin Express Issue 6/8

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 3,795
edited June 2020 in Announcements
Hi Maplers,

We are aware of the issue where Pixel Coin Express event ended a day earlier than intended.
We apologize for the inconvenience you may experience and will update further when we can.
Xeriiith

Comments

• XeriiithXeriiith
    Reactions: 210
    edited June 2020
    Please fix!! I really need to get to rank 5 and I need the 100 coins to do so :(
  • SlyTicklesSlyTickles
    Reactions: 410
    Hi guys, any update on this? Like the previous poster, I'm exactly 100 points short of what I want to buy from the Pixel shop - I'll be pretty disappointed if this isn't resolved :(
    Xeriiith
  • XeriiithXeriiith
    Reactions: 210
    edited June 2020
    Hi could I get an update as to whether it is likely that we will get the coins before the reset? I want to know if I should be spending my coins now on something else other than the rank up.
    Shiiro
  • EstarkoEstarko
    Reactions: 630
    edited June 2020
    Hi guys I got the same issue, I was on finishing the last day (day 10) of the pixel express to get 1000 coins but it seems like it disappeared. I was about to make a thread for it but I saw this. I actually don't need much more but for the others who were planning on getting something it would be a bit disappointing I think.
    XeriiithSlyTickles
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited June 2020
    Pixel Coin Express Issue Update:

We are still in discussion concerning the issue where Pixel Coin Express event ended a day early.
    However, as this process takes time, please use your remaining Pixel Coins now before the event ends today at reset. :(
  • BucketBucket
    Reactions: 620
    edited June 2020
    well I was banking on today to get the 1000 coin bonus for my last synergy ring, so I guess that plan's out the window. Curious to see what's going to come of it
    SlyTicklesXeriiith
  • SlyTicklesSlyTickles
    Reactions: 410
    edited June 2020
    Bucket wrote: »
    well I guess that means I'm not getting my last synergy ring then. neat

I'm in desparate need of a good ring (any ring!) to replace the garbage placeholder I'm using, and started the event late so I'll only have enough with the Pixel Express coins to get one - I guess none now. :'(

Ghiblee wrote: »
    Pixel Coin Express Issue Update:

We are still in discussion concerning the issue where Pixel Coin Express event ended a day early.
    However, as this process takes time, please use your remaining Pixel Coins now before the event ends today at reset. :(

This is quite a bizarre response. So would it be fair to assume that a) this won't be fixed before reset, and b) once devs are made aware of the issue and have a fix there isn't going to be an attempt to remedy the situation for affected players?

It might not be the case for everyone, but for me, I'm specifically only doing the event at all to get one of the event rings, and none of the other stuff really interests me. Bummer.
  • Tomx3Tomx3
    Reactions: 100
    This is very unfortunate. I needed the last day to get a ring that I wanted :( Now Im forced to just spend it on random things that I have no interest in as I don't want to waste my saved coins
  • StriddyStriddy
    Reactions: 320
    edited June 2020
    Wondering if there will be compensation for the above? Its tragic that we were unable to claim the 1000 bonus due to this ending early, considering that is a large amount which can make a difference in your purchage...

Sweeping it under the rug because the event ended is def not the best approach.
    XeriiithEstarko
  • EstarkoEstarko
    Reactions: 630
    edited June 2020
    Thank you for the compensation box to help this early pixel coin express closure issue.