[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nightghost Guide does not proc while in the air

UdullUdull
Reactions: 310
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting
I'm fairly certain this bug has been around for a while, but with revamped kishin, nightghost guide procs have become much more important.

Bug type: Skill not functioning correctly

Brief bug summary: Nightghost guide does not proc while airborn (jumping, falling, etc.)

More details:

Exorcist's charm, Shikigami Haunting, Circle of Suppresion, and any other attack skill do not proc nightghost guide if used while in the air.

Steps to reproduce:

Jump and use one of above mentioned skills.

Character name: Udull

Character level: 247

Character job: Kanna

World name: Reboot
krrr

Comments

• Dugong272Dugong272
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    I am also getting this as well. Using battle analysis for two minutes, I don't see Nightghost guide show up while I am in the air. Using the skills mention above, while on the ground, I got 5 times used of Nightghost within two minutes.
  • krrrkrrr
    Reactions: 550
    edited June 2020
    i'm affected by this bug too. Kishin uptime is significantly shorter with jump attack
    Udull
  • krrrkrrr
    Reactions: 550
    edited June 2020
    A bad news: I contacted support and they told me
    I can confirm to you that the Nightghost Guide not extending when jumping and attacking is not a bug. It is working as intended