[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Adele's Recalling Greatness Skill Didn't Level up

applekarpapplekarp
Reactions: 100
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting
After completing "Hidden Memory 6" quest at level 120. The skill "Recalling Greatness" didn't level up. During the forced cutscene, my character died in the background and re-spawned in Ludi. Maybe thats why?

IGN: ChonkyBae

Comments

• CiderfCiderf
    Reactions: 610
    edited June 2020
    Also had a similar issue after disconnecting during a cutscene I think. My passive is currently stuck at lvl 3, and there are no quests available to upgrade it. I remember seeing my guildmates receive the quests, while I can't forfeit the main one or find anymore quests to do. IGN: Adaeo.
  • CalcifernoCalciferno
    My skill didn't level up as well. I died in the cutscene. How do we fix this?
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited June 2020
    Hello!
    If you experience this issue where Adele's 'Recalling Greatness' passive skill no longer upgrades after dying/disconnecting during a cutscene, please comment your IGN/World here and submit a ticket to our Customer Support team.

MapleStory Customer Support: https://support-maplestory.nexon.net

Thank you.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited June 2020
    Update:
    After looking into the issue further, we discovered that this isn't a bug. Players must complete additional Adele quests to continue upgrading the 'Recalling Greatness' passive skill.
    If you experience this issue, please make sure you've completed Adele's questline.
  • CiderfCiderf
    Reactions: 610
    edited June 2020
    To fix my issue, I had to accept a quest from the npc inside the Pantheon Temple. This prevented me from getting any lightbulbs above my head after the lvl 32 quests. What happened was that I went into the inter-dimensional portal too early, without accepting another quest from the npc inside the temple. After back tracking to the temple again, I proceeded with the storyline to level up my passive. I referenced this video to see what I may have missed: https://youtube.com/watch?v=GHkllMWPwoY&feature=youtu.be&t=4315
  • ethanluufluethanluuflu
    edited June 2020
    I'm experiencing the same issue. My character d/ced during a cutscene for the "Reclaiming a Memory" quest and now I can't complete the questline. I'm lvl 160 in Reboot with 4/5 Call of the Sword and 7/9 Hidden Memory for the quest. In addition to that, I cannot access quests on the left hand side of my screen and the mini map is empty.

EDIT: Relogging and restarting PC fixed the issue.