[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Haku fan not really a proper secondary equip.

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited June 2020 in General Chat
Other characters have secondary equips that can have Boss Monster Damage % and some stats on their items. Not true for the fan that Haku uses. I know that Haku also buffs Kanna, but with how those buffs keep getting reduced perhaps it is time for the second fans possible stats to be reviewed? Am I wrong to want more for my Kanna that keeps getting nerfed over and over?

Comments

• AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    Can't you just buy a Fafnir fan and scroll it/cube to get boss damage? Give it to Haku.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited June 2020
    Albinorock wrote: »
    Can't you just buy a Fafnir fan and scroll it/cube to get boss damage? Give it to Haku.

%Boss damage potential, built-in %boss damage on weapon, %Boss damage flames is disabled when used by Haku. (Stat, flames and potential that aren't given to Kanna on the fan Haku is wearing is grayed out)
  • EikaheEikahe
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited June 2020
    I mean... Kanna is the strongest class in the game. Is missing out on 8 INT and 5 M.ATT really going to be the defining factor that makes them "good"? And what do you mean, getting nerfed over and over? They were BUFFED. Vanquisher's Charm is great burst and charges Domain even faster than before.
    Prophetie
  • ProphetieProphetie
    Reactions: 915
    edited July 2020
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    Am I wrong to want more for my Kanna that keeps getting nerfed over and over?

Kannas are the best at everything this game has to offer on top of having the most broken mechanic built into their kit.
    They just got a wave of buffs that further cements their position on top

• CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited July 2020
    Are you forgetting the kinshin nerf?