[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Adele - Aether Gauge not properly filling (SOLVED)

reinferinerreinferiner
Reactions: 300
edited July 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay, functionality

Brief bug summary: The aether gauge appears to be filled normally after hunting, but hunting decree does not work

More details: When training on my Adele, hunting decree and other skills tied to it no longer work since it doesn't detect the aether gauge filling. The message "There are no Aether Swords that have been created by the Aether Forge" keeps appearing when hunting decree is used, even when the gauge appears to be filled both partially and completely with swords.

I've tried relogging onto the character, restarting Maplestory (from Steam's launcher), unequipping everything, repeating the hair changes in the salon, and letting my character die but nothing has fixed the problem.

Steps to reproduce:

1) No problems while training in Omega Sector (Inside the Mothership: Corridor 202) for a couple levels a few days prior to the recent patch before logging back in at the time of the issue

2) Bought an Allstar Hair Coupon and applied it before swapping back in the salon

3) The issue occurred sometime between those 2 events

Character name: KNIGHTx25

Character level: 178

Character job: Adele

World name: Reboot (NA)

Date and time of the incident: 7/2/20, ~2:45 AM

Any help would be appreciated, it was disappointing to see so much time go into the character only to have this happen.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited July 2020
    Try restarting your computer.
    If using window 10, do a full shutdown instead. (hold shift when selecting the shutdown button in the window start menu)
    reinferiner
  • Kradian_SouthKradian_South
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited July 2020
    Have you tried toggling on the 2nd job skill Aether Forge?
  • reinferinerreinferiner
    edited July 2020
    Unfortunately, restarting my computer doesn't fix the problem either. Sometimes the aether gauge is reset, but the glitch still keep happening after a restart.
  • reinferinerreinferiner
    edited July 2020
    Have you tried toggling on the 2nd job skill Aether Forge?

THANK YOU IT WORKED! The alert saying there are no swords in the forge was really giving me a headache... the wording makes it sound like I had the skill toggled already and never mentioned I needed to turn it on. Thanks to everyone that tried to help me with this.