[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bring Back Potential Badges Add Gay Marriage

JackBanditJackBandit
Reactions: 625
edited July 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Why were potential badges even removed? Either remove them all or add them back in.

Also, I'm sick of getting fake Maple married to traps and want to get fake Maple married to my other guy friends please. But seriously, this is an international issue and it should be common sense
SengaraTurtlesRock
  1. Bring Back Badges7 votes
    1. YES. It's unfair for newer players.
       100% (7 votes)
    2. NO. Fake News.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2020
    Well now that the 8000th thread on both matters has been made, they'll definitely do both of these things.
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    Hilarious.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    I think the biggest problem these forums have in general is that not enough threads are merged. We don't need a million threads on "bring back pot badges" or "add gay marriage".
    Thank you for making a joke thread based around my reply in another thread and driving our forums into even further low quality regions.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited July 2020
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    I think the biggest problem these forums have in general is that not enough threads are merged. We don't need a million threads on "bring back pot badges" or "add gay marriage".
    Thank you for making a joke thread based around my reply in another thread and driving our forums into even further low quality regions.

It's a low bar, but boy howdy did they prove they're good at digging.
  • SengaraSengara
    Reactions: 990
    edited July 2020
    I couldnt care less about this. You know what though? I care that you care. This is important to you and many others. This should be implemented, and potable badges need to be re-implemented. It doesnt effect me in the least, because i already have potable badges on my mains. But yeah, its totally unfair. I would give you all of my hakase badges i have saved over time if i could.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited July 2020
    Honestly I would contend that marriage as a whole is utterly pointless at this stage and should wholly be removed.
    ZerosBlackFuhreakSlicedTime
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited July 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Honestly I would contend that marriage as a whole is utterly pointless at this stage and should wholly be removed.

With how much Onyx apples have been handed out through past events, it does feel unnecessary to get married at this point. The one chase item for the party quest has become a bit too common as an event reward.
    ZerosBlack