[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Rewards EMS players

LeesaLeesa
Reactions: 910
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Hello,

Why do some EMS players get great rewards like 150k maplepoints while others get (nearly) nothing?
What are these rewards based on?
My accounts exists for around 10 years and I've been playing Supreme and Farmerstory. But I didn't get any rewards.
Anyone?
PistacheGuy

Comments

• HieroHiero
    Reactions: 655
    edited November 2016
    No idea, but ive got no rewards either
    heard that its coming later for some? but dont know, just wanted to let you know you aint alone

//Hiero
  • LeesaLeesa
    edited November 2016
    Hiero
    Hiero said:

No idea, but ive got no rewards either
    heard that its coming later for some? but dont know, just wanted to let you know you aint alone

//Hiero
    Did you get the other rewards including 100% epot, Kradia & Demethos medal, android and spell traces? Because I did, and a lot of people I know did too, but most people got more rewards. And a lot of people got maple points as well, up to 300k?! Might just be random, I don't know..

• xSokoxSoko
    Reactions: 850
    edited November 2016
    I get 17k ;)
  • LeesaLeesa
    edited November 2016
    Some people say the maplepoints are a compensation for lost nx items.
    However, I did lose some nx items but I haven't got any maplepoints in return?
    So I guess that's not true then.
    Must be random? I see a lot of people that got 17k.
    But also a bunch of people that got 150k+
    Man.
    GG Nexon

Edit: Also, someone got 33 mp in total, LOL.
    Edit 2: A friend of mine never ever charged nx, therefore he hasn't lost any nx items. Soo..
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited November 2016
    It would be great to know what exactly the Maple Points were for and what they covered.
    I only got 17k and if it's the compensation for weddings I feel like I have lost a fair bit.
    HieroJenAskarYonax
  • HieroHiero
    Reactions: 655
    edited November 2016
    i got the other rewards
    a friend did get 150.000 points, did hear about another that got 300.000 points

300k pts would have been nice to buy those books with.
  • LeesaLeesa
    edited November 2016
    Okhura
    Okhura said:

It would be great to know what exactly the Maple Points were for and what they covered.
    I only got 17k and if it's the compensation for weddings I feel like I have lost a fair bit.
    Hmm, 3 of my characters were married and 2 of them got a crush ring (one of the rings isn't deleted though?)
    Still, didn't get anything..

• WaardeloosWaardeloos
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    As far as I know I didn't lose any NX items, but I still got ~10k Maple Points and a bunch of other stuff
  • PistacheGuyPistacheGuy
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    nothing lost here and 17.500 MP. i think it's just random but i agree it's not fair for ppl that got 150k or nothing like you. so yes pls chance
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited November 2016
    Leesa
    Leesa said:

Okhura
    Okhura said:

Hmm, 3 of my characters were married and 2 of them got a crush ring (one of the rings isn't deleted though?)
    Still, didn't get anything..

I forgot about my permanent couple ring too :(
  • JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2016
    I get what people are talking about, ive had a few weddings across a few of my chars and only got 7k back.
  • LeesaLeesa
    edited November 2016
    I've sent a ticket to GMS and this is the response I got:
    ". We cannot provide you a set time frame as to when this issue will be addressed. This is because we currently do not have a quick solution for this issue. But rest assured, we are on the case. We highly suggest that you keep posted on our website for any updates regarding this issue. "

.. :')
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    These EMS rewards are just not sufficient enough when there was a deliberate break in the formations of guilds and buddies. The thousands of players who lost their guild and their passion in this game should not ever be rewarded in monetary terms. A life is worth 9.1 million dollars according to the EPA and $7.9 according to the FDA.
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    Reactions: 640
    edited November 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

These EMS rewards are just not sufficient enough when there was a deliberate break in the formations of guilds and buddies. The thousands of players who lost their guild and their passion in this game should not ever be rewarded in monetary terms. A life is worth 9.1 million dollars according to the EPA and $7.9 according to the FDA.

boohooo u lost a guild? redo it not hard.. and also we barely had 100 people in maple europe for the past year..

in maple europe we had crappy staff, crappy laggy servers, barely any events, and much more
  • LeesaLeesa
    edited November 2016
    I don't really care about the lost guilds / buddylists etc.
    I do care about the fact that I've put money in this game and not getting a compensation for the sh*t I lost.
    The rewards are based on these things, however, how can someone even get 400k compensation for this???

- Players who had their Wedding and Friendship Rings removed have been compensated with Maple Points equal to the amount they spent on the rings.
    - Players who purchased Monster Life related items have been compensated Maple Points equal to the amount they spent.
    In addition, all former Europe MapleStory players have been given 10 Monster Life coins.
    - Players who used Avatar Scissors of Karma on their cash equipment have been compensated with Maple Points equal to the amount of equipment they used the Scissors on.
    - Players who had purchased character expansion slots that were removed or made otherwise unavailable, have been compensated with Maple Points equal to half the number of character slots they lost.

They did remove my weddings but my rings are still there, so that means even though I'm not married anymore (and therefore have to re-marry), I won't get a compensation because I still have those rings? Same for crush rings and friendship rings.
    Wtf nexon
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

Im from GMS, im just sympathizing for EMS players-- so stop being silly.

boohooo u lost a guild? redo it not hard.. and also we barely had 100 people in maple europe for the past year..

in maple europe we had crappy staff, crappy laggy servers, barely any events, and much more