[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

BLAZE WIZARD CANCER.

Liege_LelouchLiege_Lelouch
Reactions: 910
edited November 2016 in Rants and Raves
How is there 1 Blaze Wizard in every channel botting away without being punished in Scania? Disable this garbo class please.
Crawfishh

Comments

• KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited November 2016
    #notallblazewizards
    JettLuvsUkruupetPirateIzzyPetalmagichypnogrisMakazeKiba
  • Raira94Raira94
    Reactions: 940
    edited November 2016
    i remeber when big bang came out and everywhere they used wh with their walking mine skills
    (dont mistake the skill with a mech skill it was literly a skill that spawnt mines through walking)

or how they used evan and than for a short while the creation option from evan got canceled.

well my points is there is no need for hate and sooner or later they going to switch to something else
    but i can understand does hackers really are anoying...
  • Liege_LelouchLiege_Lelouch
    Reactions: 910
    edited November 2016
    Bruh, 20 channels were full of them in Herb town of all Blaze Wizards where they just farm the whole map, I assume its one guy with about 19 bots.

He's not gonna switch when he can get away with it.
    FieldSky
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Disabling blaze wizards won't stop botters. They'll just go to the next best class for hacking, which at the moment seems to be kanna. It's only going to hurt legits more than botters. The sad thing is that they come back as quickly as they get banned.
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited November 2016
    ふかせ
    ふかせ said:

The sad thing is that they come back as quickly as they get banned.
    atm, no one ban bots in Scania. i see same bots i reported (more then once) still in game weeks after.
    sadly, 0 gm in Scania (you may find few of them when they need to spawn bosses in towns for events, but thats about it)

• BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    change the skills of blaze wizards so they unable to hack with a DoT and FMA (full map attack)
    Lilyflower
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited November 2016
    just nerf jr. boogies monster card drop rate. rip all mp using bots lol. I never see a bot without one now
    Lilyflower
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited November 2016
    nerf things or change skills wont stop the bots, only harm the legit players.
    only things nexon should do is improve the hacking shield and add more gm.
    PhantomMasterThiefFieldSky
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    edited November 2016
    July
    July said:

sorry no that will not help the hackers stop at all. they know this game cause its been around literally about 15 years to not think some people have COMPLETELY decoded it and not making a huge sum of money doing so is silly. Upgrading the hackshield is nothing against how hacks work. always a bypass method if you know what your doing especially with an ancient coded game like maple..and as for gm mods I haven't seen a real gm mod in over a year and I'm not exaggerating even at gm events their "gm-bots" on a loop for events. kinda sad honestly. Limiting a class even for a WEEK at a time would immensely defend against the auto-generated accounts that yield up to thousands a day in rl currency
    Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    Kylehell007

July
    July said:

sorry no that will not help the hackers stop at all. they know this game cause its been around literally about 15 years to not think some people have COMPLETELY decoded it and not making a huge sum of money doing so is silly. Upgrading the hackshield is nothing against how hacks work. always a bypass method if you know what your doing especially with an ancient coded game like maple..and as for gm mods I haven't seen a real gm mod in over a year and I'm not exaggerating even at gm events their "gm-bots" on a loop for events. kinda sad honestly. Limiting a class even for a WEEK at a time would immensely defend against the auto-generated accounts that yield up to thousands a day in rl currency
    true sadly this game is 11 years old and nexon just don't care about the game e.t.c.

BIackbean
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    edited November 2016
    Lilyflower

Kylehell007

July
    July said:

true sadly this game is 11 years old and nexon just don't care about the game e.t.c.

ya like totally... like ya.. like yes..mhm...subliminal ED.. tremendously thought out
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    edited November 2016
    #downwithblazewizards
    Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited November 2016
    blazewizard=botwizard lol XD no offence.
    BIackbean
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    edited November 2016
    blazewizard = botwizard = reb0t xdxd
    Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited November 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

blazewizard = botwizard = reb0t xdxd
    lol +1

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    And this is why I can't main a Blaze Wizard...cuz I would be a bot by default :T =3= You people crushing dreams.
    JettLuvsU
  • FranciswaspFranciswasp
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    they are a cancer in the new root of the tree area for those over levl 200. I gave up trying to do that area I play in Scania, and botting is rampant in certain areas. future, (or is it ancinet? ) perion is full of them.
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Kylehell007

July
    July said:

We Need an Anti-Hack Like they got in Kms the Lie Detectors That wil surely help Just Look At Kms Not even a Single bot, And also it's sad for the Legit ones I think Blaze Wizards is a really fun class but my ping is too high to play them efficiently, Add better Anti Hacks, Bw are a really unique class and it's sad to see legit players getting hurt, In Reboot All Blaze Wizard are considerd Hackers , not playing in Reboot but yea, Just add Lie Detectors, and better Anti-Hack BUT : Test it Out before you Roll it up to the public, we want the Hacker/Botters Etc... To get banned not the actuall legit players !
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited November 2016
    PhantomMasterThief

Kylehell007

July
    July said:

We Need an Anti-Hack Like they got in Kms the Lie Detectors That wil surely help Just Look At Kms Not even a Single bot, And also it's sad for the Legit ones I think Blaze Wizards is a really fun class but my ping is too high to play them efficiently, Add better Anti Hacks, Bw are a really unique class and it's sad to see legit players getting hurt, In Reboot All Blaze Wizard are considerd Hackers , not playing in Reboot but yea, Just add Lie Detectors, and better Anti-Hack BUT : Test it Out before you Roll it up to the public, we want the Hacker/Botters Etc... To get banned not the actuall legit players !
    unfortunately their very tricky when it comes to banning we need something like captchas this will help get rid of botters, as for hackers this needs more information.

• BIackbeanBIackbean
    edited November 2016
    KANCER KANCER BURN EM ALL
    Lilyflower