[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Any Yandere Simulator Debug players out there?

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited November 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion
Ayano Aishi has a crush on Senpa, but that orange hair jerk Osana is already attached to him and will confess her feelings on Friday. You refuse to give him up, so what do you do?
Kill her.

While Osana and the other 9 rivals are being under production, we are stuck killing Kokona, the purple tornado-hair DD chick with octodogs. Just remember to dump the weapon and clean your uniform and the cops won't arrest you.

1. Who plays Yandere Simulator Debug Builds?3 votes
    1. Me!
       100% (3 votes)
    2. Who would play this horrify game?
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    I never played that game but it looks cool.
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited November 2016
    School Days: The Video Game. Sweet... NOT! Yanderes are so creepy...! Oh God no... Yuno Gasai images are flooding my mind...! AHHHHHHH!!!!!
  • JerenSoonJerenSoon
    Reactions: 820
    edited November 2016
    I roaming on the Off-Topic stuff; and I never expected anyone mentioned Yandere Simulator.

Yep; I'm a Yandere Simulator Debug Tester. Currently it's no longer Kokona, but Osana(That Tsundere Girl) going for REAL deal.
    P.S: Still half-implimented Osana but she will do the job before 2017-As YanDev told us...

I wonder if Lucid will be the Final Rival in Yandere Simulator(Seriously; she deserves it)
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    edited November 2016
    It would be cool if a no sanity katana stabbing animation can be used as a 1v1 on bosses
    JerenSoon
    JerenSoon said:

I roaming on the Off-Topic stuff; and I never expected anyone mentioned Yandere Simulator.

Yep; I'm a Yandere Simulator Debug Tester. Currently it's no longer Kokona, but Osana(That Tsundere Girl) going for REAL deal.
    P.S: Still half-implimented Osana but she will do the job before 2017-As YanDev told us...

I wonder if Lucid will be the Final Rival in Yandere Simulator(Seriously; she deserves it)

Imagine yandere dev working as a cm after michael leaves.

Still want to join the delinquents and make the guidance counselor do more stuff than report kokona.

Btw my birthday is the same as yandere chans. We can celebrate with octodogs!
  • JerenSoonJerenSoon
    edited November 2016
    BOI... Didn't expected you're on 31st March.

Mine was different: 1st March.
    Daxterbeer

We can celebrate with octodogs!
    I prefer Kokona Fried Chicken and Oka Cola
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    edited November 2016
    Imagine Yandere chan was in shinsoo international high school. Image she falls in love with neinhart and pushes irena off the roof, poisons oz, electrocute cygnus and finally and finally wrestle hilla to death. I hope neinhart senpai notices me.
  • PridePride
    Reactions: 1,365
    edited November 2016
    Daxterbeer

Imagine Yandere chan was in shinsoo international high school. Image she falls in love with neinhart and pushes irena off the roof, poisons oz, electrocute cygnus and finally and finally wrestle hilla to death. I hope neinhart senpai notices me.
    "image" your posts never existed.

Uzume
  • JerenSoonJerenSoon
    edited November 2016
    Daxterbeer

I prefer Lucid do those stuffs rather than Ayano...
    In fact; I once figured out the new Chapter in Shinsoo High, just need to confirm it from Nexon and YanDev...
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    edited November 2016
    Yanderedev yanderedev, when will you make me a rival?

I wish there was a snap mode in maplestory after you die in the game.
    LilyflowerJerenSoon
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    Maplestory yandere where it starts at shinsoo high damn more Kung fu.