[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Migration Issues? We need your feedback!

Comments

• DesireDriveDesireDrive
    Reactions: 830
    edited November 2016
    Put it simple-I can't play
    In details-After entering character selection screen, game crashes followed by "Maplestory.exe has stopped working"
  • RlorsterRlorster
    Reactions: 630
    edited November 2016
    Pretty much, everything I need to say has been said.....SOME OF US CANT PLAY!!!....AT ALL!!....because we get d/c after the world selection, character selection, or at the GMS EMS selection.
  • MrNiceMrNice
    Reactions: 510
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Our chars are stuck in Ereve, making us unable to connect to the game for almost 1 week now. Thanks for the fast fixes. <3
  • rafassilvarafassilva
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    where i can find my old characters after migration?
  • tabontabon
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    ereve bug at hall of knights cant log onto my main anymore rip i hope nexon will fix this :o
  • jehowyjehowy
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2016
    MY ALL 3 CHARACTERS ARE STUCK IN EREVE HEEEEEEEEELP
  • MoltenMuffinMoltenMuffin
    edited November 2016
    Started Migration around 12th~13th, been unable to play on Luna server even after the maintenance, keep getting the "Having trouble logging in?" error when choosing a channel.
  • KjelleKjelle
    Reactions: 600
    edited November 2016
    Started migration on the 11th, GM told me I would be able to play after maintainance. Still, as I chose a channel in Luna, it says " Having trouble logging in? " and then it tells me to exit the game. I don't feel like waiting another week for this.
    AkenoChan
  • MatUPMatUP
    Reactions: 330
    edited November 2016
    Kjelle
    Kjelle said:

Started migration on the 11th, GM told me I would be able to play after maintainance. Still, as I chose a channel in Luna, it says " Having trouble logging in? " and then it tells me to exit the game. I don't feel like waiting another week for this.
    Having the same thing here.
  • KjelleKjelle
    edited November 2016
    MatUP
    MatUP said:

Kjelle
    Kjelle said:

Having the same thing here.
    The GMs are really nice and helpful in the chat but I feel like they have to know by now that many EMS accounts are not properly transferred yet. Really unsure why this is not prioritized, same with the thing regarding people being stuck in Ereve. T_T
  • ASoggyRatASoggyRat
    Reactions: 740
    edited November 2016
    For anyone that can't log in (myself included) you may want to keep an eye on the Known Issues with EU Migration page. The page states that they're aware people can't login, and are investigating how to fix it. You don't need to create a support ticket for not being able to log in, unless your character is stuck or you have missing characters.
  • KjelleKjelle
    edited November 2016
    GM on my matter:
    "What I could suggest is to wait until your account's game data is fully migrated. However, we do not have an estimate as to when it will be finished. I apologize for this matter."
    Another week of wait I guess. Or another year, who knows.
  • WildFreekWildFreek
    Reactions: 1,445
    edited November 2016
    Some people(including me ) still have NOT gotten their maple points compensation. Please fix this lost all my monster life progress and other stuff.
    Koffie
  • KjelleKjelle
    edited November 2016
    Still have the same issue even after the unscheduled maintainance. Haven't been able to play on my char for over a week now.
  • AkenoChanAkenoChan
    Reactions: 610
    edited November 2016
    Just noticed the changes of maplestory europe yesterday.
    Wanted to take a look again in Maple. Big changes now...So i just tried to migradet yesterday.
    E-mail confirmed. Nexon Cash successfully transferred.

But is there any Chance i will have my Chars back with all my Items in there?
    Atm i cant join Europe Servers with my Account. Seems stillt after a maintance there is no chance?
    All is gone? Like so much of playtime and euros which I have invested just for nothing.
  • TimbolieTimbolie
    edited November 2016
    some of my characters have no problems at all while a few of them are banned due to hacking reasons??! and a few of them have lost all skillpoints in 1st,2nd,3rd&4th job.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    AkenoChan
    AkenoChan said:

Wanted to take a look again in Maple. Big changes now...So i just tried to migradet yesterday.

Atm i cant join Europe Servers with my Account. Seems stillt after a maintance there is no chance?
    All is gone? Like so much of playtime and euros which I have invested just for nothing.
    Because you only migrated yesterday, you'll have to wait until the next "migration maintenance" to have your characters moved over.
    (I don't know whether all scheduled maintenances do this or only some of them. The web notice wasn't very clear).
    AkenoChan
  • AkenoChanAkenoChan
    Reactions: 610
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

AkenoChan
    AkenoChan said:

Because you only migrated yesterday, you'll have to wait until the next "migration maintenance" to have your characters moved over.
    (I don't know whether all scheduled maintenances do this or only some of them. The web notice wasn't very clear).
    Allright , thanks.
    If its just waiting okay...As long as I get my characters and items back.
  • KiraraXxKiraraXx
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    It's been a while since I've gone on Maple, and I remember the login had many servers, but then I logged on a week or so ago, and it made me choose 2 worlds, North America, and Europe, and now, the only server is Luna, and my characters are all gone, every single 20-25 of them, it might be just a glitch or something but I'm afraid it isn't, can someone explain what's happening?
    (I chose N.A if that helps)
  • VictsonVictson
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    I can't even log on it says. Good one Nexon :)