[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Haste misson event

KazeyomaKazeyoma
Reactions: 565
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Event quest

Brief bug summary: When completing Frittos challenge of shooting the eagles, the quest where you have to complete 3 fritto/pollo challenges did not register.

More details:

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: complete the eagle shooting quest, does not register on the quest of completing 3 fritto/pollo challenges

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Kazeyoma

Character level: 204

Character job: Dual Blade

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: November 15th around the afternoon

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• JohnMillerJohnMiller
    Reactions: 530
    edited November 2016
    Hi I have the same problem. It's stuck on 2/3 even though I've completed 5 (Monster invasion, 2 inferno wolf, 2 chicken dance) and failed 1 invasion

Character name: BingBoy

Character level: 119

Character job: Evan

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: November 16th
  • Mallow256Mallow256
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited November 2016
    I've noted many of the challenges do not count. Didn't really keep tabs on which ones though.
  • KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited November 2016
    It seems like only Pollo ones count towards the challenge.
  • SweetpatchSweetpatch
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2016
    Only Pollo counts towards the challenge. I've tried every type of Fritto challenge.
  • NishijimaNishijima
    Reactions: 1,010
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    And it seems there was no mention of this problem in the patch notes.....rip haste event
  • JohnMillerJohnMiller
    Reactions: 530
    edited November 2016
    I think it's more complicated than just Fritto not counting, because I completed 4 Pollo and it was still at 2/3. My suspicion is that it means 3 different types of Pollo challenges. Mine was 2 each of the same ones
  • MayetalaMayetala
    Reactions: 1,520
    edited November 2016
    I can confirm this issue.

I've completed 4 Pollo/Fritto games, 3 Pollo and 1 Fritto. The first three counted, quest did not complete. I did the fourth, the quest did not complete.
    World: Scania
    IGN: Thundertala
    Level/Job: 223 Arch Mage (Ice/Lightning)
    Date/Time of Occurrence: 11/17/16 at 6:30 PM EST (3:30 PM PST, 11:30 PM UTC)
    Steps to Reproduce: Complete three Pollo/Fritto games, observe that all 3 counted, but the quest did not complete.

What really bugs me is that this quest worked just fine yesterday. I was able to do all 9 missions without a problem. I hope today's maintenance didn't do something to it.
  • MayetalaMayetala
    edited November 2016
    UPDATE:

I looked at my mission list again whenever server reset time came, and it still said the same thing as the above picture. The quest still did not complete for me. However, several moments after (sometime within 20 minutes or so) I checked back at my list of missions again, and THEN it completed. I had not gone into a single Pollo/Fritto game in those 20 minutes.

Seriously, somebody tell me what on earth is going on here.
  • KingDragonKingDragon
    Reactions: 2,005
    edited November 2016
    not only is the pollo mission not counting but my entire list reset while i was training
    I had the list open and all of the boxes suddenly closed + misions that were cleared reset
    so i redid some of the misions and now the kill quest isen't working
  • MayetalaMayetala
    edited November 2016
    KingDragon

not only is the pollo mission not counting but my entire list reset while i was training
    I had the list open and all of the boxes suddenly closed + misions that were cleared reset
    You sure that didn't happen because of the daily server reset? It changed since the EMS merger, it happens at 4:00 P.M. Pacific time, 7:00 P.M. Eastern time now. That's what UTC midnight is.
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I'm also generally screwed and won't be able to get the weekly mission because I have two things that won't complete, and from the looks of it a reset won't help me because more things will break next time.
  • KingDragonKingDragon
    Reactions: 2,005
    edited November 2016
    Mayetala
    Mayetala said:

KingDragon

You sure that didn't happen because of the daily server reset? It changed since the EMS merger, it happens at 4:00 P.M. Pacific time, 7:00 P.M. Eastern time now. That's what UTC midnight is.
    is that so?
    still dosent explain the kill quest not working

Edit: quest works now dont know why? (ive already tried logging out FYI)
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited November 2016
    I'm also experiencing the problem where none of Fritto's missions are counting.
  • DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited November 2016
    same Problem here, yesterday i comleted all quests from daily but clear pollo fritto kept hanging at 3/3, gave notice quest was complete, but did not let me open the last box

Today i completed all quests as well, and it keeps hanging at Inferno wolf 1/1, got the quest completed message, and again can not open the last box

good Thing all went right on day 1 so i already received my weekly Mission, but if the daily keeps hanging even when completed i fear we will not get the weekly missions for week 2

could have been a fun Event if it worked
    BlueOcean
  • KazeyomaKazeyoma
    Reactions: 565
    edited November 2016
    bump
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited November 2016
    yeah the fritto quests aren't counting for me at all
  • UnagiSenpaiUnagiSenpai
    Reactions: 630
    edited November 2016
    https://postimg.org/image/fzutndte3/Bug type: Event quest

Brief bug summary: All of the titles are done but they stuck and i can not open the trasures.

Character name: HLmutSchmidt

Character level: 211

Character job: Night Lord

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: 21:15 UTC 18.11.16- 00:15 Local Time Istanbul for me its 19.11.16
  • AmbivAmbiv
    Reactions: 1,115
    edited November 2016
    This is extremely discouraging and frustrating Nexon, are we suppose to do everything again? so much time wasted
    [Luna]
  • AaryaAarya
    Reactions: 690
    edited November 2016
    Hi, so I have the same problem. Have cleared all missions today but 3 are still as they are active.

Char: Aarya
    Level: 237
    World: Luna