[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Yorozu in the Threads of Fate

AACMIVAACMIV
Reactions: 1,120
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
Yorozu is not appearing in the Mushroom Shrine Area. I believe this has something to do with the Tengu area of the game. Though This happened a month ago and I cannot be sure about it. I have already sent a ticket(Request #283800) about this and I have yet to receive an update about this. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Character: AACMIV
Level: 209
Job: Blade Master
World: Scania
  1. Is Yorozu in Mushroom Shrine for you?10 votes
    1. Yes
       60% (6 votes)
    2. No, there is a bug
       40% (4 votes)

Comments

• GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited October 2016
    Have you finished the entire quest line? There are a couple quests after Tengu is beaten you have to complete.
  • AACMIVAACMIV
    edited October 2016
    Gimo
    Gimo said:

Have you finished the entire quest line? There are a couple quests after Tengu is beaten you have to complete.
    Already done. Every single quest has been finished
  • psychicwindspsychicwinds
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2016
    I am also having this problem - Yorozu does not show up for me in Mushroom Shrine. And I also have done all the other quests so I don't think that is the issue for me.
    I had sent a ticket but it hasn't been fixed yet.
  • phonephone
    Reactions: 400
    edited March 2017
    I got the same problem. I've done the storyline on my main and Yorozu appears in Mushroom Shrine. Then I finished the storyline on my 2nd main, however Yorozu does not appear. Any solution?
  • AACMIVAACMIV
    edited March 2017
    phone wrote: »
    I got the same problem. I've done the storyline on my main and Yorozu appears in Mushroom Shrine. Then I finished the storyline on my 2nd main, however Yorozu does not appear. Any solution?

4 months in and nothing. XD
  • EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited September 2017
    same problem here. Anyway to fix this glitch?
  • frozenzephyrfrozenzephyr
    Reactions: 300
    I'm having this problem also- the quest "[Mushroom Shrine Tales] The Kappa and I" shows up in my available quests, but the NPC Yorozu doesn't exist on the map.

Please let me know if you need more information to help investigate the bug.
  • DeeZellDeeZell
    Reactions: 1,365
    edited April 2020
    A lot of people are having this bug where Yorozu NPC literally does not exist. Please Nexon fix!
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2020
    This thread is four years old.

Please do not necro old threads.
This discussion has been closed.