[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

V coin exchange event

IvangoldIvangold
Reactions: 2,985
edited November 2016 in General Chat
So for how long will this event last?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Til the 29th or 30th.
  • XCaedisXXCaedisX
    Reactions: 755
    edited November 2016
    I would think it should last longer than that, considering we won't get our rewards for the Sharing event until, I assume, the 30th?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    XCaedisX
    XCaedisX said:

I would think it should last longer than that, considering we won't get our rewards for the Sharing event until, I assume, the 30th?
    What's that got to do with the coin exchange?

The V coin shop, where we can spend V coins, will probably appear with the V patch on November 30, and last a couple of months.
    But the coin exchange, where we can trade in old useless coins for shiny new V coins, will not necessarily be available then.
    According to the in-game calendar, it ends when all the rest of the current events do, on the 29th.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited November 2016
    I just hope they fix the event hall lag before 30 november, i won't be able to spend V coins so easily with that...