[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory launch trouble

DigedieDigedie
Reactions: 210
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
Dear Nexon,

I am currently having issues with launching this game. This problem has been there for me for almost a year. I tried to fix it but... i never actually did. Now some friends of mine want me back in the game so i started to check out what the problem could be. However i still have some trouble fixing it and could realy use some help. And yes i have tried to reinstall the game a various amount of times.

Check this link on youtube to hear me talk about this issues:

Best regards,

Skipp
TaoSin

Comments

• TaoSinTaoSin
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2016
    I have same issue, did any one knows how to fix it yet?
  • TAKaiserTAKaiser
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    I've heard people have been closing the whole thing - Closing down the game AND the launcher, then try and run the Launcher from Admin? I can't be 100% of this but try it. Its worth a shot. If anything, try a fresh install. Did you download the new launcher before or after the migration? Downloading the launcher before migration was still quite buggy to alot of people but WAS working. After the migration, the game didn't bother to load like yours.

Also, you added the game to your trust list? Try the Launcher too.
  • TaoSinTaoSin
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2016
    TAKaiser
    TAKaiser said:

I've heard people have been closing the whole thing - Closing down the game AND the launcher, then try and run the Launcher from Admin? I can't be 100% of this but try it. Its worth a shot. If anything, try a fresh install. Did you download the new launcher before or after the migration? Downloading the launcher before migration was still quite buggy to alot of people but WAS working. After the migration, the game didn't bother to load like yours.

Also, you added the game to your trust list? Try the Launcher too.
    Yup. tryed all , didnt worked. :c
  • TAKaiserTAKaiser
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    Hope it works for you after the maintenance man. Shouldn't be too long. :/
  • dimnut43dimnut43
    Reactions: 920
    edited November 2016
    i hope Nexon fixes log in and disconnect issues real soon nexon should shut down game and fix we can wait for but the way the game is now makes me want to take time off from the game til it is fixed anyway