[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

DRPQ Still DCS

KazeyomaKazeyoma
Reactions: 565
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Still DCS me when I enter the area.
cmon Nexon srsly?

Time:

Thursday, November 17, 2016
Pacific: 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Eastern: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
UTC: 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM

What will be unavailable:

All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:

A limit of 30 V Coins a day has been applied to the V Coin Exchange Event.
Players will no longer encounter the 'Trouble Logging in' message when launching through the Nexon Launcher.
Players will no longer receive the 'Trouble Logging in' message and crash afterwards.
The Star Force Enhancement system will no longer charge twice the amount of mesos when enhancing items.
The game client will no longer crash when attempting to begin the Dragon Rider Party Quest. <--- <b>This is a lie.
The Odd-Eyed Face will display correctly when used with the Ouch facial expression.
The quest 'Making Rice Cakes' will no longer contain Korean text when it is completed.
Characters who remain within 'Secret Stories' after the event ends will be teleported to Henesys after the maintenance.
The Star Force Enhancement Chance Time will no longer incorrectly fail when used.
Back-end maintenance and updates to server specs will be performed.
The game will no longer disconnect and close when entering the map Knights Chamber. Characters previously stuck in the map will be accessible again.

Comments

• PachomarPachomar
    Reactions: 910
    edited November 2016
    Same here, tried right after the maintenance with guildmates
    Srsly nexon? 8 hours patch for nothing?
  • khelkhel
    Reactions: 445
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I'm still DCing as well
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited November 2016
    They "fixed" crashing which wasn't a problem, not the dc.
  • KazeyomaKazeyoma
    edited November 2016
    bump
  • KazeyomaKazeyoma
    edited November 2016
    bump
  • KazeyomaKazeyoma
    edited November 2016
    bump
  • KazeyomaKazeyoma
    edited November 2016
    bump
  • RockarchyRockarchy
    Reactions: 535
    edited November 2016
    Just face it.. It's doubtful this will ever get fixed. It is within nexon's best interest to remove the Dragon Rider cards from the requirements of the Leafre set indefinitely, or until there is verification of a complete fix. My character is currently trapped in the Dragon Rider pq lobby in Renegades, and once I load and select my channel, I crash after I make a run for the portal. Incredibly discouraging as this has been going on for several, several months now.
  • LavishLavish
    Reactions: 210
    edited November 2016
    Rockarchy
    Rockarchy said:

Just face it.. It's doubtful this will ever get fixed. It is within nexon's best interest to remove the Dragon Rider cards from the requirements of the Leafre set indefinitely, or until there is verification of a complete fix. My character is currently trapped in the Dragon Rider pq lobby in Renegades, and once I load and select my channel, I crash after I make a run for the portal. Incredibly discouraging as this has been going on for several, several months now.
    do you know how long this PTQ been unable to complete?

• FuzziesFuzzies
    Reactions: 350
    edited November 2016
    bump
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    edited November 2016
    Bump. Need this fixed soon because many people needs the 30% ignore enemy defense from Leafre Codex
  • MikevsZodaMikevsZoda
    Reactions: 1,055
    edited November 2016
    Still a problem. Can't be in any part of the dragon rider's area without being ejected to the main menu after a few seconds.
  • RockarchyRockarchy
    Reactions: 535
    edited November 2016
    Lavish
    Lavish said:

Rockarchy
    Rockarchy said:

do you know how long this PTQ been unable to complete?

Before I took a hiatus from MS over a year ago and I distinctly remember Dragon Rider PQ was a crash-area so definitely on the greater end of over a year this has been a bug.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited November 2016
    Having this issue too. Got sent back to the login screen when I stayed in the map "Crimson Sky Dock" for too long.
  • Marga95Marga95
    Reactions: 880
    edited November 2016
    Fix drpq pq fast pls we need The 30% pdr from The leafre set... or delete The drpq monsters for complete The set...
  • LavishLavish
    Reactions: 210
    edited November 2016
    up up/// this need to be always on TOP topic
  • EternityMaxEternityMax
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited December 2016
    Free bump, I guess. This needs to be fixed =\
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    edited December 2016
    Bump. Are we getting this fixed soon? It's been broken for way too long now and the crash in dragon rider party quest that was fixed few weeks ago was useless since you still can't do the party quest for crusader codex due to disconnection
  • TheOracleTheOracle
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    Would be great if this was fixed, this is the last card i need for my leafre set, tried doing this today again with friends and all of us disconnected as soon as we tried going up crimson sky dock, and then we disconnected trying to leave crimson sky dock.
  • Marga95Marga95
    Reactions: 880
    edited December 2016
    Fix it nx please with gollux too do it