[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestion for Hell Gollux with the V Update

VCAvengerVCAvenger
Reactions: 680
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
With the upcoming V update, and all the new content, just about every class will have their damage at least doubled, increasing the baseline for everyone.
I suggest that Hell Gollux be made more difficult to keep up with the update. I'm an unfunded player who makes most of my mesos from superior pendants, upgrading them and cubing them to resell and I worry about the prices dropping rapidly with the influx of people who will more quickly be able to kill hellux and acquire superior gear.

Comments

• genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2016
    rofl Hellux doesn't give anything good besides the occasional Sup Pendant worth 1bil or less clean.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    VCAvenger
    VCAvenger said:

With the upcoming V update, and all the new content, just about every class will have their damage at least doubled, increasing the baseline for everyone.
    I suggest that Hell Gollux be made more difficult to keep up with the update. I'm an unfunded player who makes most of my mesos from superior pendants, upgrading them and cubing them to resell and I worry about the prices dropping rapidly with the influx of people who will more quickly be able to kill hellux and acquire superior gear.
    "I'm an unfunded player who makes money by farming Hellux drops"

You are way more funded than the majority of players in this game. Hellux difficulty is fine. Buffing bosses further will be one of the stupidest things Nexon could do for this game
    Its2Sharp4U
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited November 2016
    gamechanger

VCAvenger
    VCAvenger said:

You are way more funded than the majority of players in this game. Hellux difficulty is fine. Buffing bosses further will be one of the stupidest things Nexon could do for this game
    *coughchaosVLcough*
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited November 2016
    TheHoA
    TheHoA said:

*coughchaosVLcough*
    That's a different mode entirely and he's a joke to what I've seen in recent videos.

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    VCAvenger
    VCAvenger said:

"I make all my money from this and I'm worried about suffering the effects of a healthy supply-and-demand economy because bosses might become more accessible to more players after 5th jobs come. So I think bosses should remain just as inaccessible as they currently are, flying wholly in the face of the entire point of the impending updates."

genji123gamechanger
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited November 2016
    Good, I'm in serious need of upgrades.
    I'm still using TEMPEST rings and pendant for crying out loud.

Also how can you be unfunded when you're making and cubing superior pendants?
    gamechanger
  • muhhamuhha
    Reactions: 960
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    u can be unfunded and still craft/farm cubes and buy gollux items from fm and resell it once u upgraded.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited November 2016
    Yeah, I'm not in support of monopoly of old items of just increasing the damage wall just so people like you keep racking profits by leeching Hellux runs, or an attempt to "freeze" the price so it only benefits YOU and the tiny minority.

And if you can solo Hellux, you're not unfunded. Suggesting to increase the health of a boss just so others can't beat it is a selfish suggestion that benefits almost no one in the community.

Opposed.
    Marysegenji123gamechangerDor
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    muhha
    muhha said:

u can be unfunded and still craft/farm cubes and buy gollux items from fm and resell it once u upgraded.
    ok, so because some merchant can buy something and improve it a little for resale we should cater to them instead of making things more available to the general public, cause that wouldn't cause prices to drop on the things they plan to buy right?

this is why I hate merchants, they only care about if they will be making more or less meso in the game , which causes the cycle of greed and high prices in the FM in the first place.

it's the same greed equivalent to buying all of the NES mini's you can get your hands on then try to resale them on ebay for thousands when they only cost $60 at retail.
    gamechanger
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    TheHoA
    TheHoA said:

gamechanger

VCAvenger
    VCAvenger said:

*coughchaosVLcough*
    Adding a hardmode is different from buffing an existing boss. Not even comparable. And chaos VL is a joke anyway