[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game won't work after selecting region!

VenoxiousVenoxious
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
I've been playing MapleStory for some time now and I recently got a couple level 100's and I was so excited for fifth job! Then I tried getting on one day and... I can't join. Every time I select my region (North America), MapleStory freezes then then asks me if I would like to close it. Please help! I really really REALLY want to play again!

Comments

• VenoxiousVenoxious
    edited November 2016
    These forums suck. Nobody does anything. If MapleStory won't let me play, I'm just gonna not try to play anymore.
  • AqoAqo
    Reactions: 550
    edited November 2016
    Savage.
  • RaverRoseRaverRose
    Reactions: 540
    edited November 2016
    So I have seen a lot of these issues appearing lately. Know that you aren't alone. I myself am not able to play the game shortly after selecting my region. My best guess as to why this is the case is that there might have been more complications migrating user information from one location to another. If that is the case, then Nexon will be posting more Scheduled Server Maintenance's in the forseeable future.
    SekireiFTW
  • VenoxiousVenoxious
    edited December 2016
    I'm still waiting for Maplestory to fix it... :/
  • HolHol
    Reactions: 930
    edited December 2016
    I'm still waiting for this issue to be fixed too. It's been weeks now.
  • PissedOffPissedOff
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2016
    I'm having the same problem.
    And on top of that, when the game WAS working, I couldn't even log onto my new explorer character because of the bugged boat quest...
    This is extremely frustrating...
  • GrannyCanGrannyCan
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2016
    You probably have been banned just like me for no reason and they wont tell you why. You can check if you are banned bij opening maplestory through the gamelauncher in your maplestory folder. :(

Still think its a bug from the horrible last update
  • EZLiunEZLiun
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    I am also getting this error. Please help someone.