[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dont see any worlds

Zelfa12Zelfa12
Reactions: 200
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
Hello,

I came back after an looong time. I did merged my old account to global. But as soon if i logg in all goes fine till i get by select region, i choose europe it freezes for 10~ secs then it loads but i only see 1 world.. If i press that world it says trouble logging in? Try again or visit site. I tried alot of solutions i found on forum and google but nothing works.. I even tried it at my friends place there same problem.. I would love to get some help or an solution for this :)

Comments

• RaverRoseRaverRose
    Reactions: 540
    edited November 2016
    Hey man!
    So I actually had the same issue as the one your having. One thing that helped me was to let everything load at startup. I noticed that when I would just skip through everything, no worlds or nothing would load on my computer. My best guess is that since this is a 8 GB sized game, it needs as much time it takes to load. Before, this was not the case, however, due to some HUGE updates and patches to the game, you need to give the game time to load on your computer ( or any computer for that matter). So this is my tip to you: Once you open and run the game, rather than skipping through the startup, let the game load everything and watch all the videos at the beginning. If this doesn't help, then just let me know.
  • Zelfa12Zelfa12
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    Heeya!

First of all thanks for the respond. But i already did that serval times. Doesnt work also :(. I tried like alot different things already.
  • VictsonVictson
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    I have the same issue, I was on EMS then after like 3 years I come back and I merged with global. However I get the same thing with having trouble logging on? Just want to have some fun. Wish we still had EMS.