[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

i need peoples help

MessengesMessenges
Reactions: 840
edited November 2016 in General Chat
im thinking of making a Blaze wiz main but im scared of being called a botter when i dont hack or anything and i know Blaze Wiz have bad rep because of Botter could you help me out and do you think people will call me botter

Comments

• PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited November 2016
    If you want to make a Blaze Wiz your main then go for it. I don't think people would call you a botter (unless they're being insulting) because they could usually tell between legit players and botters by the obvious hacking they do in maps. Remember that Blaze Wizards weren't the only go-to class for illegal programs. In the past there were I/L mage hackers, Demon Slayer hackers, Battle Mage hackers, and those classes still managed to thrive even now.

If you're worried you'll be banned, there's no need to worry. It's not against the rules to be a Blaze Wizard and as long as you're not hacking, nothing's going to happen to you.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    If u want to create a blaze wizard then it's up to you but be careful not to spam the skill to much because some people will call a player a botter of course if they said this just ignore them a legit can't do that pressing the button every single time it's impossible for a legit to do that.