[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stuck with 4 Commerci Denaros

AzphelAzphel
Reactions: 200
edited November 2016 in General Chat
So i accidentally lost almost all of my denaros and now i only have 4 left.
Problem is, i cannot do commerci trades with less than 5 denaros.

Is there any way to gain denaros outside of the trading system? I only need one.

Comments

• AventyrAventyr
    Reactions: 850
    edited November 2016
    Sometimes event coin shops will have them.
    In addition, you can do "CPQ" (Commerci Party Quest), as it is commonly refered to.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Aventyr
    Aventyr said:

In addition, you can do "CPQ" (Commerci Party Quest), as it is commonly refered to.
    Commerci Trade Union. Referred to, by most, simply as "union" or "union PQ" for shorthand. CPQ is used to refer to the Monster Carnival PQ(CPQ = Carnival Party Quest)
    BradLeeTee
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    you can get the stimulus package when you talk to miestra (or however you spell her name), however, you can only get it once.

there is also Commerci union trade as someone else stated above
  • AventyrAventyr
    Reactions: 850
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

Aventyr
    Aventyr said:

Commerci Trade Union. Referred to, by most, simply as "union" or "union PQ" for shorthand. CPQ is used to refer to the Monster Carnival PQ(CPQ = Carnival Party Quest)
    I have never heard of it referred to as "union PQ" in my life, though I am aware that CPQ also stands for Carnival Party Quest. However, that no longer exists in-game, so there is generally no confusion between the two.
    "Commerci Trade Union" is the correct way to refer to it, as it is what the in-game dialogue reads, but all the players I have encountered thus far refer to it as "CPQ."

I'm just pointing this out because, either way, it is a party quest, meaning you will need multiple players, and no one will join you if they don't know what you're talking about.