[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

the game doesnt start

AkrozAkroz
Reactions: 200
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
Hello all

Short story after I click play, I see the hackshield and the other thing, and Maplestory never appears. i have window 10 and seems to be that is the problem. Many ppl recommend to play MS in steam but i cant, because i cant download MS in steam from my country. Please help!

Comments

• ASoggyRatASoggyRat
    Reactions: 740
    edited November 2016
    If you have a shortcut to the game on your desktop, you could try running the game in compatibility mode for an older version of windows.
    To do this, right click the shortcut and in properties you should see a tab named "Compatibility". Tick the checkbox next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and change to windows 7 or 8. I'm not sure if this will actually help, but it's a possibility.
  • AkrozAkroz
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    ASoggyRat
    ASoggyRat said:

If you have a shortcut to the game on your desktop, you could try running the game in compatibility mode for an older version of windows.
    To do this, right click the shortcut and in properties you should see a tab named "Compatibility". Tick the checkbox next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and change to windows 7 or 8. I'm not sure if this will actually help, but it's a possibility.
    Already did this and doesnt work, i even disable anti-virus/window defender/firewall and doesnt work either, i dont know what to do :(

• TaoSinTaoSin
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2016
    Hope mods gonna fix that, im also waiting for that
  • FritinhoFritinho
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    I'm having the same problem