[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Charge Limit Exceeded

ChawesyChawesy
Reactions: 200
edited November 2016 in Account Billing Support
So it is the Black Friday Event whereby if i spend enough nx cash i can get bonus items. Great, i've been waiting for this event so i can spend the money i've saved up for it.

After buying 30k nx cash it is now saying i cannot purchase anymore claiming "Charge Limit Exceeded".
You have reached the NX Credit purchase limit for your account. Your limit will reset on 12/13/2016.
NX Prepaid is unlimited and can still be added to your account. (Code:50422)

This ofcourse means i will not be able to buy stuff for the black friday sale and each day im missing out on the items i've waited so long to save up for.
I read in forums somewhere that i can bypass this if i go out my way to purchase the physical cash cards...which aren't sold in the UK....

Can someone please get rid of this stupid limit on my account so i can spend my hard earned cash please, im not some child, im trying to throw money at you nexon and you're actually rejecting it when i need it most.

Comments

• ASoggyRatASoggyRat
    Reactions: 740
    edited November 2016
    Looking at Nexon's billing page they do accept paysafecard as a prepaid card method. In the UK you can buy paysafecard credit in various amounts from £5 upwards from any paypoint retailer. Some stores may not even know they can sell paysafecard from their paypoint machine because it's not commonly asked for but all of them are able to.
    Chawesy
  • ChawesyChawesy
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    ASoggyRat
    ASoggyRat said:

Looking at Nexon's billing page they do accept paysafecard as a prepaid card method. In the UK you can buy paysafecard credit in various amounts from £5 upwards from any paypoint retailer. Some stores may not even know they can sell paysafecard from their paypoint machine because it's not commonly asked for but all of them are able to.
    Thank you for letting me know, but looking at it, i would have to drive for 30minutes to get it and a 30min drive back.... is that honestly the only way to do it? Is it just me that thinks that completely ridiculous? Is there not a way to remove the limit, or just pay with your card like every other MMO, online service or game...
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    The limit is there because Nexon is mortally afraid of chargebacks.
    They don't want you charging $1000, buying out the Cash Shop, and then telling your credit card company that it wasn't you who made the purchase, or you never got what you bought, and you want your money back.

You can buy Karma Koin online, either directly from PayPal or through PCGameSupply.com . They have their limits, too, of course.
    Karma Koin has the advantage of being "Prepaid NX", which means you can buy anything in the Cash Shop with it. NX Credit is restricted and there are things it can't buy.
    Bellamazed