[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Still cant login on my EU account on luna world

DarkSpikeXDarkSpikeX
Reactions: 200
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
It's been 3 weeks already since i did the convertion thing. And i still can't use the account even though it says i have to wait for a server maintanance which there have been atleast 3 of now.

Comments

• SiegmundSiegmund
    Reactions: 350
    edited November 2016
    same on me, I just don't understand, is this really hard to fix? Why took so long time and no one give a solution!
  • ASoggyRatASoggyRat
    Reactions: 740
    edited November 2016
    There was an update posted saying that EU account game data will be migrated over a period of time with each maintenance. It's frustrating, but there isn't really anything we can do about it other than wait until we are able to play, or play on one of the NA worlds.
  • SelinaSelina
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2016
    I find this very frustrating, I have a friend who migrated at the same time as me and has this problem. I can login no problems, but he still can't login and is going to be missing all these sales and gameplay. I just hope that they get a considerable form of compensation.
  • TimmehTimmeh
    Reactions: 440
    edited November 2016
    This is still such a frustrating thing, since I completed my migration June 22nd... Still I can't log in now, which is just dumb :/ The fact we can't participate in events and don't get compensated or notified when this issue will fixed just makes me (and I'd think a lot of others) pretty sad. "over a period of time" is such a vague term and honestly it could take months or just a few hours, still I feel like they should update us more frequent on what's going on.
    KoffieGinixxPrinceHaise
  • GucciliciousGuccilicious
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    I can login to my account and play on LUNA, but all my ems characters are gone? :(
  • NagaponNagapon
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    Guccilicious

I can login to my account and play on LUNA, but all my ems characters are gone? :(
    Same as me, I did the migration just fine but I don't have characters, it's like a new fresh account. Where are the moderators to answer our concerns?
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited November 2016
    If you migrated after 9th November your characters won't have been moved over yet.
    I'm not sure when they will be but all we know is it will be a "future maintenance".
  • TimmehTimmeh
    Reactions: 440
    edited November 2016
    Okhura
    Okhura said:

If you migrated after 9th November your characters won't have been moved over yet.
    I'm not sure when they will be but all we know is it will be a "future maintenance".
    I uh... did mine in june... Pretty f***ed up in my opinion that I still can't play, it's only been like.... 5 months xD

• nizu26nizu26
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    Okhura
    Okhura said:

I migrated July 31st, I get it if you migrated late your data still isn't here but I migrated months ago, I don't think should be waiting this long..
  • TAKaiserTAKaiser
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    Okhura
    Okhura said:

I also done mine around early November - i have 2 accounts, which only 1 worked properly, and my mate has 2 with both of them are having the same problem.
    If we done them all at the same time, then how come 3 accounts are still having problems xD
  • PrinceHaisePrinceHaise
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2016
    I migrated my account in freaking June and i can't log in, this is so frustrating because i send a ticket to Nexonand they give me an automatic message and closed the ticket.. What makes my problem even worse is that i can't login to Luna with a newly made acc either, so i am completely shut down from playing on the European servers..