[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

about Roo-bot Permanent Pet

DsideDside
Reactions: 305
edited November 2016 in General Chat
There is no buff when I have all three of them? And what is 'fatten up" skill? I cannot find it after I buy this Triple Roo-bot Pet Package.
Toxic

Comments

• Skyfall1989Skyfall1989
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited November 2016
    I have been waiting for the Cash Shop Permanent Pet Sell everyday since the Black Friday event started. However, as far as l know, three-pet package does not grant a character pet buff when three pets are activated at the same time. I also found the Cash Shop Sell event from last year in GMS, the same pet (90-day duration) has the pet buff. I wonder if it is kind of joke or bug that the permanent pet in Luna with more NX cost does not have the pet buff, so why they are three of them to be in one package? I know Roo-bot three pets does not have a pet skill and also packages from previous days do not have pet buff either. I believe it is kind of bug and l hope GMS game support will fix this problems in the future maintenance.
    CatherinnaToxic
  • ToxicToxic
    Reactions: 780
    edited November 2016
    I was just about post a question to ask if they have the pet buff before spending money on them, because knowing Nexon, I figured they wouldn't sell a perma pet WITH buffs...
    :(

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    1. Nexon never sells permanent pets that give a damage buff anymore. A pet can either be permanent or give a buff, but not both. That is why the 90-day pets offered last year gave buffs.
    2. The package with 3 pets is offered for those people who want 3 pets, either for aesthetic reasons, or because they want to loot more efficiently, or to have 3 different auto-buffed skills. It costs less to buy the 3-pack than to buy the 3 separate pets (but you do miss out on the pets' equips).
    3. The bug is in the 3-pack's item description in the Cash Shop, which says the Roo-Bots grow and give you buffs when they're big.
    ToxicSkyfall1989
  • Skyfall1989Skyfall1989
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited November 2016
    Then, it comes to be a question of Fish and Bear's paw, you can only decide for one :p However, l do believe that some players would like to buy a perm one with buff added, because why does not someone want to have such complete ones? I do not understand why Nexon made such options for players to decide, it is just a pity. But l guess some player would buy 90-day duration ones in order to receive buff, then revive them when they run out of the water, but it the way of funding right, haha. The same theory applies to the items such as Hyper Teleport Rock and Additional Pendant Slot, you can have it only for 30 days, it just sucks.
  • ForumKousForumKous
    Reactions: 1,085
    edited November 2016
    It is such a scam, I also expected them to give buffs....
  • DsideDside
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

1. Nexon never sells permanent pets that give a damage buff anymore. A pet can either be permanent or give a buff, but not both. That is why the 90-day pets offered last year gave buffs.
    2. The package with 3 pets is offered for those people who want 3 pets, either for aesthetic reasons, or because they want to loot more efficiently, or to have 3 different auto-buffed skills. It costs less to buy the 3-pack than to buy the 3 separate pets (but you do miss out on the pets' equips).
    3. The bug is in the 3-pack's item description in the Cash Shop, which says the Roo-Bots grow and give you buffs when they're big.
    There is a lot of difference between EMS and GMS, I am pretty miss the EMS because EMS have permanent pets with auto-buffed skills

• DsideDside
    edited November 2016
    ForumKous
    ForumKous said:

Me too. What a shame that NX do not warn people there is no BUFFS.

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Dside
    Dside said:

ForumKous
    ForumKous said:

If the description doesn't say there's a buff, there is no buff. Why do they have to add a warning?

Yes, it seems GMS is more greedy than EMS. We have no permanent hyper rocks, we have no permanent pets with buffs, we have nowhere near enough GMs to keep the hacker population under control...

Then again, maybe those are some of the reasons EMS was so unprofitable that Nexon Korea decided to shut it down and let Nexon America milk the European players properly.
  • CashmereCatCashmereCat
    Reactions: 420
    edited November 2016
    it says grow, I'm guessing you have to level it up first?
  • DsideDside
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Dside
    Dside said:

ForumKous
    ForumKous said:

If the description doesn't say there's a buff, there is no buff. Why do they have to add a warning?

Yes, it seems GMS is more greedy than EMS. We have no permanent hyper rocks, we have no permanent pets with buffs, we have nowhere near enough GMs to keep the hacker population under control...

Then again, maybe those are some of the reasons EMS was so unprofitable that Nexon Korea decided to shut it down and let Nexon America milk the European players properly.
    The reason that I think it need a warning is this video, those pets look like exactly same except name.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=7qo0jegA5FM

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    ForumKous
    ForumKous said:

In GMS the buff is always removed from perm pets ever since the revamp that gave us pet skills instead of pet items

it sucks that it's that way but w/e.
    CashmereCat

they dont lvl up, the "fatten up" skill will come into play while you're training and they will grant buffs and also visually become big.
  • DsideDside
    edited November 2016
    Catooolooo

ForumKous
    ForumKous said:

In GMS the buff is always removed from perm pets ever since the revamp that gave us pet skills instead of pet items

CashmereCat

they dont lvl up, the "fatten up" skill will come into play while you're training and they will grant buffs and also visually become big.
    Hi, could I ask how to active "fatten up" skills and what buff will give?

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Dside
    Dside said:

Catooolooo

ForumKous
    ForumKous said:

CashmereCat

Again, permanent pets will not give you any sort of buffs.
  • DsideDside
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

Dside
    Dside said:

Catooolooo

ForumKous
    ForumKous said:

CashmereCat

Again, permanent pets will not give you any sort of buffs.
    However, the description of package include the "fatten up skills".

• ForumKousForumKous
    Reactions: 1,085
    edited November 2016
    Actually my friend got a reply on his ticket that says this:

"I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with "Roo Bot Pet" and I would also like to apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has caused. This concern has already been forwarded to our Game Development Team and they are already aware and currently looking into this. They are doing their best in having this issue resolved in the fastest time possible and we would like to ask you to please give us your utmost patience as we work on this concern."

So there is still hope guys :D
  • DsideDside
    edited November 2016
    ForumKous
    ForumKous said:

Actually my friend got a reply on his ticket that says this:

"I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with "Roo Bot Pet" and I would also like to apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has caused. This concern has already been forwarded to our Game Development Team and they are already aware and currently looking into this. They are doing their best in having this issue resolved in the fastest time possible and we would like to ask you to please give us your utmost patience as we work on this concern."

So there is still hope guys :D
    Ha, it is a official reply and said nothing xd