[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Nov. 30, 2016

Comments

• AkumaMaTaDaAkumaMaTaDa
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Any Info on Kanna's Bug I keep getting d/c when im fighting cant do anything this isint fair for us kanna who choose burn only to have this happen. Im just trying to make it buy if any other kanna could give me advice thatg would be awesome
  • NoUTurnNoUTurn
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    ACMBlackCipher

I've tested and confirmed that Scania, Windia, Bera, Broa, and Reboot are working for me.

No problems getting past region select. If you're running it full screen maybe make it windowed before selecting? Not sure if it will do anything but worth a shot.
    Still getting the same problem. Crashing. Its not the server is it?

• ACMBlackCipherACMBlackCipher
    Reactions: 1,690
    edited December 2016
    NoUTurn
    NoUTurn said:

ACMBlackCipher

I've tested and confirmed that Scania, Windia, Bera, Broa, and Reboot are working for me.

No problems getting past region select. If you're running it full screen maybe make it windowed before selecting? Not sure if it will do anything but worth a shot.
    Still getting the same problem. Crashing. Its not the server is it?

Reboot is gonna go under maintenance. Other servers are working fine, though.

EDIT: Apparently maintenance has been postponed.
  • JinxProofJinxProof
    edited December 2016
    AkumaMaTaDa

Any Info on Kanna's Bug I keep getting d/c when im fighting cant do anything this isint fair for us kanna who choose burn only to have this happen. Im just trying to make it buy if any other kanna could give me advice thatg would be awesome
    I've seen a lot of Kannas playing, it may be something going on with your connection.
  • AkumaMaTaDaAkumaMaTaDa
    edited December 2016
    JinxProof
    JinxProof said:

AkumaMaTaDa

I've seen a lot of Kannas playing, it may be something going on with your connection.

Its not Ive spoke to a GM and other Kanna about it we just play and d/c ad log back in and keep playing the GM was also aware of the problem with kanna. Reason why we can keep logging back in is because it only d/c us to the world selection screen doesn't drop out the game on top of me not having a single connection probably other than lag with my Dark Knight but at this moment i think everyone is experiencing lag

• ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited December 2016
    mileswhitts

Arwen
    Arwen said:

Amylicous
    Amylicous said:

Same here :c
    I have contacted them..It's about stuff that you retrieve from Fredrik and the stats , Star force or w/e those things. The funny is, I didn't even sell items with stas..I only put NX items and roids coupon, ride and etc that has no stats.

Let's see tomorrow..
    I don't even know where that npc is! There is no way I've been temp-banned for that reason, it doesn't make any sense.
    Frederick is the NPC in Free Market where you can collect your stuff if you forget to reset your store or when you close it there was no enough space in your inventory. And i remember that this happened to me yesterday. because i was in the hurry when i saw the notice that they would do a USC NOW, so i just close my store without puting them one by one back to my inventory.
    The ban is not because we did a mistake/ hacking/ doing illegal stuff..but actually they who did the mistake and they try to fix this. Just hope they will release our account tomorrow. Thanks for your concern. ^_^

• LuxxLuxx
    Reactions: 1,795
    edited December 2016
    Not sure if was clarified, but in the CC, any skin colour you choose automatically turns to "Light".
    Maple Racist lol.
  • Marga95Marga95
    Reactions: 880
    edited December 2016
    tomorrow is not a good answer... for example im from europe what will mean? i need to play 3 december...? some1 know ( maybe i missread it) at what time they will complete the " fix" for issue1 players?
  • Luckyatl365Luckyatl365
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    anybody else praying for them not to do another extension..... I am so appreciative trust that, but i am so ready to get down and dirty with this up date!!!!! as we all are im not he only one suffering.
  • xSokoxSoko
    Reactions: 850
    edited December 2016
    I'm still waittng for my account :( Frederick is a bad person :(
  • Marga95Marga95
    edited December 2016
    still can't log in for the issue1 items stats problem omg!!! luna server
  • The5The5
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2016
    Retr0_
    Retr0_ said:

ISSUE 1: ITEM STATS

Issue: Items claimed from Frederick before the Unscheduled Maintenance that had enhancements such as Star Force, Potential, etc have had some of these enhancements removed. A couple hundred Maplers were affected by this issue.

Fix: As of the end of maintenance, this issue will be fixed, but the affected Maplers will be temporarily blocked from the game until tomorrow so that we can properly restore their items. The exact time for completion is not yet available for this.

Page 27
    ye, so it means if you guys didnt fix tomorrow, our account wil continue be blocked?
  • Marga95Marga95
    edited December 2016
    The5
    The5 said:

Retr0_
    Retr0_ said:

Issue: Items claimed from Frederick before the Unscheduled Maintenance that had enhancements such as Star Force, Potential, etc have had some of these enhancements removed. A couple hundred Maplers were affected by this issue.

Fix: As of the end of maintenance, this issue will be fixed, but the affected Maplers will be temporarily blocked from the game until tomorrow so that we can properly restore their items. The exact time for completion is not yet available for this.

Page 27
    ye, so it means if you guys didnt fix tomorrow, our account wil continue be blocked?
    Yes I finally get an answer of my ticket I sent yesterday.

The block may be extended if we cannot fix the issue. Therefore, we do not know when you can play the game at this time.

• The5The5
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2016
    Marga95
    Marga95 said:

The5
    The5 said:

Retr0_
    Retr0_ said:

Page 27
    Yes I finally get an answer of my ticket I sent yesterday.

The block may be extended if we cannot fix the issue. Therefore, we do not know when you can play the game at this time.

That big company even cant fix a little bug, Ye, well done NEXON. Technical ppl work on Maintenanstory just good at nothing.