[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Well there finally fixing the Server DC

ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
Reactions: 1,330
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I been hoping it will get fixed cause I tried to grind money on my kanna on Reboot and I kept DCing me. Hope they give us another 2x Exp Cause barley anyone was able to grind.
Toniv94

Comments

• BanksBanks
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    ShadowJoshXD

I been hoping it will get fixed cause I tried to grind money on my kanna on Reboot and I kept DCing me. Hope they give us another 2x Exp Cause barley anyone was able to grind.
    I ensure you Nexon is trying their best to give the best user experience.
    Aramy
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    ShadowJoshXD

and also sems kanna also is buged again were some sk's dc's her
    Banks
  • SoreSore
    Reactions: 415
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Seriously all day they been having maintenance. Why would they even put the game back up if it wasn't even fixed. The auction house doesn't even work either and the lag still exists. Call me a whiner but this is pretty ridiculous if they have to keep putting the game in maintenance all the time. Just let it ride through maintenance until all of the bugs are fixed. Then put the game back up.
    MarkswomanSpin
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2016
    Sore
    Sore said:

Seriously all day they been having maintenance. Why would they even put the game back up if it wasn't even fixed. The auction house doesn't even work either and the lag still exists. Call me a whiner but this is pretty ridiculous if they have to keep putting the game in maintenance all the time. Just let it ride through maintenance until all of the bugs are fixed. Then put the game back up.
    The answer is that they were not prepared for it, but it is ridiculous. Hopefully 3rd times the charm?
    DualLeafx3
  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited December 2016
    Sore
    Sore said:

according to the patch notes, this is due to the sheer number of people trying to play and the servers aren't handling it too well.
    MarkswomanSpin
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    edited December 2016
    Aramy
    Aramy said:

ShadowJoshXD

and also sems kanna also is buged again were some sk's dc's her
    Yeah I was having the Same Problems on that.. Hope they can fix it.
    Sore
    Sore said:

I kinda agree on this.. Even tho I want to play maplestory and I was excited to play The V update. They should take their time, Cause if they rush.. then they will be more problems. I kinda feel bad for the people doing the maintenance atm.. They probally had little sleep cause of the last maintenance.
    DSpellGuy
    DSpellGuy said:

Sore
    Sore said:

according to the patch notes, this is due to the sheer number of people trying to play and the servers aren't handling it too well.
    Yep it the Bi Yearly Flood of players, Cause usually the summer months and the Winter months are usually the most crowed.
    Toniv94
  • SoreSore
    Reactions: 415
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Its2Sharp4U

Sore
    Sore said:

The answer is that they were not prepared for it, but it is ridiculous. Hopefully 3rd times the charm?
    DSpellGuy
    DSpellGuy said:

Sore
    Sore said:

Well there's still the auction house crashing the game bug (which will most likely not even be fixed.) and the lag will most likely not be fixed as well. It's just funny because the game was down almost all day yesterday and they weren't able to see these bugs happen? Granted this is a huge update and errors are bound to occur, but these type of errors should be forseen before they patch it up. After the 2nd maintenance they should have known the server will have issues with the population and other crap going on.

• Gio1373Gio1373
    Reactions: 1,405
    edited December 2016
    Sore
    Sore said:

You do realize the lag isn't caused by their server but US overloading the server.

edited December 2016
    Sore
    Sore said:

Its2Sharp4U

Sore
    Sore said:

DSpellGuy
    DSpellGuy said:

Sore
    Sore said:

Well there's still the auction house crashing the game bug (which will most likely not even be fixed.) and the lag will most likely not be fixed as well. It's just funny because the game was down almost all day yesterday and they weren't able to see these bugs happen? Granted this is a huge update and errors are bound to occur, but these type of errors should be forseen before they patch it up. After the 2nd maintenance they should have known the server will have issues with the population and other crap going on.

Well.. I play on Reboot so I would care less on it.. But sometimes they are uncertain things that could even mess up the server or that was hard to notice.
    Its2Sharp4U

Sore
    Sore said:

Yep, Also Hi Its2Sharp4U, You ready for 5th job!
    Its2Sharp4U
  • Gio1373Gio1373
    Reactions: 1,405
    edited December 2016
    Sore
    Sore said:

Its2Sharp4U

Sore
    Sore said:

DSpellGuy
    DSpellGuy said:

Sore
    Sore said:

this isn't necessarily true. Just because a store makes a good deal for the holiday's doesn't mean they have enough stock for everyone to take their fill. Same goes for games and server/ bandwidths. Sometimes it's just not enough even with you planning ahead. I mean on my friends list alone I saw 18 friends that haven't been on all year long. Everyone's just swarming on over the V events
  • MarkswomanSpinMarkswomanSpin
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited December 2016
    DSpellGuy
    DSpellGuy said:

Sore
    Sore said:

"... due to the sheer number of people trying to play...." idk about this one because years ago the game was way more crowded. I remember when all channels would be at least 1/2 full, if not more. Now, 4/5 years later, the servers can't handle it. ~shakes head~
  • BanksBanks
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    MarkswomanSpin

DSpellGuy
    DSpellGuy said:

Sore
    Sore said:

"... due to the sheer number of people trying to play...." idk about this one because years ago the game was way more crowded. I remember when all channels would be at least 1/2 full, if not more. Now, 4/5 years later, the servers can't handle it. ~shakes head~
    You have to understand though. Technology back that was not as advanced as now. You have a lot more systems running now protecting maplers behind the scenes. Just because times have changed, does not "imply" that the servers should be perfect. (Not meant to be read aggressively, just an input)
    MarkswomanSpin
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2016
    Banks
    Banks said:

MarkswomanSpin

DSpellGuy
    DSpellGuy said:

Sore
    Sore said:

You have to understand though. Technology back that was not as advanced as now. You have a lot more systems running now protecting maplers behind the scenes. Just because times have changed, does not "imply" that the servers should be perfect. (Not meant to be read aggressively, just an input)
    You have to also understand the sheer amount of bloatware that can bottle-neck the servers till there's absolutely insane sorts amount of lag and strange glitches that are beyond normal circumstances.

If they're going to fine-tune it might as well. I mean many Reboot and Luna players had a majority of these issues and it's slightly affecting other servers or more depending on each individual player.
    BanksMarkswomanSpin
    edited December 2016
    Its2Sharp4U

Banks
    Banks said:

MarkswomanSpin

DSpellGuy
    DSpellGuy said:

Sore
    Sore said:

You have to also understand the sheer amount of bloatware that can bottle-neck the servers till there's absolutely insane sorts amount of lag and strange glitches that are beyond normal circumstances.

If they're going to fine-tune it might as well. I mean many Reboot and Luna players had a majority of these issues and it's slightly affecting other servers or more depending on each individual player.
    Agree, I been lagging all day since the server been. Even tho we may not like it being down right now. It for the best, Cause I would rather play with good connection rather than a laggy server where I cannot like grind for meso.
    MarkswomanSpin
  • BlaxtarBlaxtar
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    weird thing is the strangely tamed popular grinding areas. went to a full reboot and people were polite on the sleepywood copper drake area so 4 people(for some reason nobody came. just 3 people and my new xenon.) with there own row. rather then the 8 people at a time with them just asking you to CC when all the servers are full.