[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Purchased Wrong Holiday Surprise Box

RyannCeeRyannCee
Reactions: 805
edited December 2016 in Account Billing Support
Hey,

Was wondering if I could just get some answers.

Last night before maitenance I purchased 11 small surprise boxes and I decided to charge 30k NX quickly and buy another 11 boxes and open them before the maintenance. However, today after I checked, I had apparently spent the 30k on large boxes instead..

Is there anyway to do a rollback on this purchase and have it spent on the small boxes instead?... Not sure if user error or glitched because I could have sworn I bought the small boxes.

Thanks

Comments

• Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited December 2016
    why would u want the small ones thats the boxes that have all the temparary items
    the big boxes usually contain perms
  • RyannCeeRyannCee
    Reactions: 805
    edited December 2016
    Sweetheart123

why would u want the small ones thats the boxes that have all the temparary items
    the big boxes usually contain perms
    Because the small boxes contain perms as well and there's 30 chances to get them vs 10.. Sigh feelsbadman

• AlhanalemAlhanalem
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2017
    The odds are probably lower on the cheaper boxes.