[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

[NOTICE] Compensation for Unscheduled Maintenance

Comments

  • xSokoxSoko
    Reactions: 850
    Posts: 28
    Member
    edited December 2016
    :( so I think we will miss burning and 20k maple points :(
  • SleepingPZeroSleepingPZero
    Reactions: 200
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Oki
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 1,330
    Posts: 193
    Member
    edited December 2016
    This is stupid..and why they are blocking us? I don't even know there is a bug on Fredrick- Why didn't just they let us play but hold the items last time we retrieved from Fredrick? And they can return them later. It's their fault and we have to suffer!!!
  • SmokezSmokez
    Reactions: 300
    Posts: 9
    Member
    edited December 2016
    i think i see a pattern here last time they screwed up my account they decided to wait 6 months to answer my ticket and by that time they told me i have quit the game because they took 6 months to reply and loosing close to 100k nx was just plain stupid because of roll backs, and when i did try to go back on a month after the they responded to my ticket they decided to tell me ohh sorry you waited too long and unfortunately we cant refund you the money as the timeline has been 7 months since ticket has been filed

    as i see it this problem wont go away till maybe around end of december if we are lucky maybe next christmas if we arent lol if not for the fact that i have friends on this game i wouldnt be even on here anymore lol

    oh well its not like nexon ever cared about its player base anyway
  • XCaedisXXCaedisX
    Reactions: 755
    Posts: 16
    Member
    edited December 2016
    So.. I can't even play. Period. My game crashes every single time after region selection, giving me the error that it's down for maintenance/I'm banned/my internet is unstable. I know the latter two are not the case and it sounds like it's not down for maintenance right now. I've tried to play through the official launcher and Steam, and both of them do this. Great game-breaking update. Do the players that can't play at all get any extra compensation? Assuming it eventually gets fixed so we can play again.

    I don't know if I'm one of the accounts that's been blocked. I just tried launching through the game launcher in the folder, and got the same error. Nowhere does it give me the error message that I've been suspended because of the potential thing. But I haven't been able to play since the update started. It's ridiculous.
  • surisuri
    Reactions: 635
    Posts: 31
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Marga95
    Marga95 said:

    Ok I get the answer I never want to receive..


    The block may be extended if we cannot fix the issue. Therefore, we do not know when you can play the game at this time.


    Yeah that's not good Marga95 but at least they were honest and now we know where we stand.
  • JSyraXJSyraX
    Reactions: 785
    Posts: 31
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Well i hope we get a better compensation. Very very dissapointed in nexon....
    XCaedisXArwen
  • Marga95Marga95
    Reactions: 880
    Posts: 107
    Member
    edited December 2016
    One compensation it's not enough.... we are going to miss all events/hot week/2x exp/drop etc etc!!! They can give you 100 red cubes , if they don't fix it fast we don't have more time for complete events....
    JSyraX
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 1,330
    Posts: 193
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Marga95
    Marga95 said:

    One compensation it's not enough.... we are going to miss all events/hot week/2x exp/drop etc etc!!! They can give you 100 red cubes , if they don't fix it fast we don't have more time for complete events....
    Nah I want my Meister Profession, One Alchemy and One Smithing. And they should release a special type of 2x exp coupon that stack with 2x exp coupon on CS, buff and EXP pot + 1.5X booster.
    And i want they give me the V coins, NX, Marvel and cubes.

    No, I am not greedy. It's Nexon fault. They blocked us because of their bug. Not because we hack or doing illegal stuff. That's why we deserve more than 6 hours exp & drop , 2 cubes and merchant . We deserve more than that.

  • Marga95Marga95
    Reactions: 880
    Posts: 107
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Is difficult to do a roll back?
  • JSyraXJSyraX
    Reactions: 785
    Posts: 31
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Arwen
    Arwen said:

    Marga95
    Marga95 said:

    One compensation it's not enough.... we are going to miss all events/hot week/2x exp/drop etc etc!!! They can give you 100 red cubes , if they don't fix it fast we don't have more time for complete events....
    Nah I want my Meister Profession, One Alchemy and One Smithing. And they should release a special type of 2x exp coupon that stack with 2x exp coupon on CS, buff and EXP pot + 1.5X booster.
    And i want they give me the V coins, NX, Marvel and cubes.

    No, I am not greedy. It's Nexon fault. They blocked us because of their bug. Not because we hack or doing illegal stuff. That's why we deserve more than 6 hours exp & drop , 2 cubes and merchant . We deserve more than that.

    if they gave us all lgr's i'd be fine with it.
    SnowyComet
  • OwIieOwIie
    Reactions: 1,031
    Posts: 28
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Honestly, the communication here is unbelievably bad. It feels like their staff consists of 5 people all together.

    For heaven's sake have 1 person active on the forum, 1 posting updates to the site/support and the other 3 fixing the game.

    They said they're gonna slightly extend the blocks. They've admitted to it being hundreds of people and then went back to "some". Now it's the 3rd of dec here and the 2nd half of 2nd of dec in the US and the last update on this was made on the 1st.

    I honestly wouldn't be so annoyed if it weren't the weekend, new content, compensations, extra long wait already with the maintenance, right after a merge with a lot of new stuff for some of us, all of our friends back on except us... etc... etc...

    I know there are issues with the marvel thing, and that's sure getting worked on, but come on.

    Do not act like this is not a priority issue.
    And don't give us generic "I've forwarded this issue" responses... I think highly of the forum mods here and I'd like to keep it that way.

    You have people that aren't able to play because of a mechanic you messed up that is exclusively a payed for part of the game.

    Not a million we're sorry's can fix this, the more time passes the less compensation can make this kind of issue worth it, and also thanking us for our patience means nothing anymore. You've had the most patient community for years now and you never seem to learn the simplest of truths...

    Everyone makes mistakes. Fools repeat them while wise people learn from them.

    I know how businesses are run. This is not it.
    SnowyCometBrokenTardisArwenJacketsXychoXCaedisXJSyraXTaig
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 1,330
    Posts: 193
    Member
    edited December 2016
    JSyraX
    JSyraX said:

    Arwen
    Arwen said:

    Marga95
    Marga95 said:

    One compensation it's not enough.... we are going to miss all events/hot week/2x exp/drop etc etc!!! They can give you 100 red cubes , if they don't fix it fast we don't have more time for complete events....
    Nah I want my Meister Profession, One Alchemy and One Smithing. And they should release a special type of 2x exp coupon that stack with 2x exp coupon on CS, buff and EXP pot + 1.5X booster.
    And i want they give me the V coins, NX, Marvel and cubes.

    No, I am not greedy. It's Nexon fault. They blocked us because of their bug. Not because we hack or doing illegal stuff. That's why we deserve more than 6 hours exp & drop , 2 cubes and merchant . We deserve more than that.

    if they gave us all lgr's i'd be fine with it.
    Nah LGR is sh**t ..I have Magnus Rage. Better than LGR. Hilla Rage is for non Mage. Forest guardian is better than LGR. I'd rather Frenzy totem
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 1,330
    Posts: 193
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Meh! We will miss the Hot day i guess if Nexon doens't fix it!
  • CaravelaCaravela
    Reactions: 510
    Posts: 14
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Arwen
    Arwen said:

    Meh! We will miss the Hot day i guess if Nexon doens't fix it!
    Just another thing theyll need to compensate us for. We missed out on node stones and V coins and 2x exp events, now hot day. This V event is just aVVful.
    JSyraX
  • Lazy0Lazy0
    Reactions: 600
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited December 2016
    I mean I messaged someone about it a couple hours ago and the GM told me that hopefully they will be unlocking our accounts tomorrow but who knows
  • surisuri
    Reactions: 635
    Posts: 31
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Okay, thanks for telling us Lazy0.

    I hope so too ! I mean I hope the GM meant what he said.

    If not I hope that they post an update soon giving us an honest estimation of how long this could take to fix .
  • CaravelaCaravela
    Reactions: 510
    Posts: 14
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Update on my account. I can now log into my account, but I cannot trade/drop items/sell to shops. Now I cant redeem my V package or any compensation. Hopefully they can allow me to trade or Ill be playing reboot in GRAZED.
  • surisuri
    Reactions: 635
    Posts: 31
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for telling us CAravela.

    I can login too but like u I can't trade etc and my EQUIPS have not been fixed YET! So - 60billion plus for me

    HOwever I am so happy I can login atleast.

    Thanks NEXON.
    JSyraX
  • CaravelaCaravela
    Reactions: 510
    Posts: 14
    Member
    edited December 2016
    suri
    suri said:

    Thanks for telling us CAravela.

    I can login too but like u I can't trade etc and my EQUIPS have not been fixed YET! So - 60billion plus for me

    HOwever I am so happy I can login atleast.

    Thanks NEXON.
    Totally agree. Im just happy I can login. As long as this trade ban doesnt take to long to resolve. They did replace my pendant of the spirit with a lvl 10 pirate hat. lol wot.