[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[NOTICE] Compensation for Unscheduled Maintenance

Comments

• SaifsSaifs
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited December 2016
    serveyou123

@KThxBaiNao , Please recheck this issue, even though we are unblock and can trade agian. The Items still don't have potential!
    Yes, I feel like we were blocked for no reason at all if our items weren't even returned to their original potentials and stars. My items are still wiped of their potentials and I thought the 3 days i was locked out of my account was so that they could be fixed.
  • serveyou123serveyou123
    Reactions: 750
    edited December 2016
    @KThxBaiNao , please read what's happening with the Item Missing Potential still not fix everything here: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/5900/items-potential-lost-even-after-fix-unblock
  • AaryaAarya
    Reactions: 690
    edited December 2016
    Well thank you I´m not banned anymore and can now play the game. But all my items that i had in my FM store is gone with the mesos. Did we get any information about this that I have missed?
  • ZetaZeta
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Welp. I'm missing 150 compensation V coins + the box from doing the sharing event on facebook / twitter.

(got hit with the 2 day ban)
  • AeonTouch0fAllJobsAeonTouch0fAllJobs
    Reactions: 580
    edited December 2016
    I finally got into the game, only to find out 2 things...
    Firstly, the compensation is a bloody disgrace, I would be so ashamed if I, as a Nexon "employee", would have to break this news to my customers...
    Secondly, it is not fixed at all ! The items which lost their potential only got restored when you had them at Frederik again before you got "banned"!
    The items which lost their potential, while in your inventory were never restored... I still am missing my 24% matt Rod, which had an 12,5B offer on it and on which I spent literally hundreds of euros to make it that way....
    Now how are we going to fix this?
    Oh wait, I have an idea!! Why don't you ban us for 2 months so you can fix it at your own pace? not bad huh?
    And I did not even mention the fact that I am hellbanned, cant even trade goods where I had offers on.... another loss....

Thanks for nothing!
    Touch

PS. Feel free to remove all compensation rewards from my inventory while at it, I refuse to use these !
    JSyraX
  • SaifsSaifs
    edited December 2016
    oops double posted that same thing.
  • SaifsSaifs
    edited December 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Hey everyone,

On Wednesday, we blocked some players who had lost their item potential.

Just now, we have released the block and awarded these players the item with the potential they lost, if any.

· We previously announced this in the following link: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/5554/notice-compensation-for-unscheduled-maintenance
    · However, we have updated the compensation for these players to be:
    o Compensation: These affected Maplers will be given:
    - Six 1-hour 2x EXP Coupons (7 day)
    - Six 1-hour 2x Drop Coupons (7 day)
    - Two Red Cubes (7 day)
    - One 7-day Hired Merchant (Mushroom House Elf)
    - 3 Black Cubes
    - 5 Philosopher’s Book
    The Bolded text is not true for my case, please refer your moderators to my ticket Request #334590.

@KThxBaiNao correct me if i'm wrong but you're trying to say that the items that lost their potentials/enhancement stars/nebulites are restored?
  • Skyfall1989Skyfall1989
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited December 2016
    My situation is worse, why do l say that? Because my account was blocked due to temporary request for two days, and now two items are still missing potentials. These two items are sweetwater face and eye accessories, before the patch both were unique with some % stat, but now they are still blank. As we all know that these two items obtained from Commerci are naturally epic. So what is happening now? I wanna my items potential back and these compensation was just nothing. We missed two days of 2x exp and so on...
  • SmokezSmokez
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Guys just be thankful we have had our accounts unbanned even if some players are hellbanned now. We can consider the lost of potentials and missing compensation as nexons due for us being such good paying customers but no really I think that they are just gonna sweep this under the rug as usual for them
  • DarkMagicianDarkMagician
    Reactions: 550
    edited December 2016
    @KThxBaiNao I can finally login to the game again WOOHOO!.

1. I didnt get any 7 days merchant
    2. I didnt receive my items yet, all my items in my shop is now lost. I WANT THEM BACK!
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited December 2016
    I didn't get that 6 hours 2x exp and I don't get any merchant. And i lost my reward sharing box event!!!! I don't see it on my UI! I want that box cos of the slots and V coins!
  • Marga95Marga95
    Reactions: 880
    edited December 2016
    I lost a flamed face accessory too...
  • GaIateeaGaIateea
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    Same here :( why can't we have the V event share package we were supposed to receive but could not claim because we were blocked for something we didn't cause? It's kind that you gave people compensation , but I think it'd be really great if you gave us our V gift boxes also, like during the next scheduled maintenance ...ty guys :) be fair about this .
    Arwen
  • ArwenArwen
    edited December 2016
    And i juts realize, I don't get my HOT DAY box today. I got the merchant just now after relog

• ArwenArwen
    edited December 2016
    Nvm, I just got it after relog with another char...TY Nexon <3
  • ArwenArwen
    edited December 2016
    Btw, try to do this: accept one or 2 gift and relog, it will appear afterward . I think they have limitation in UI gift icon to be shown.
  • GaIateeaGaIateea
    edited December 2016
    oh wow ty, tyvm it worked, ty also nexon I apologize for taking your time :)
  • nothingspecialnothingspecial
    edited December 2016
    When are you planning to fix dragon rider pq dc bug?
  • XCaedisXXCaedisX
    Reactions: 755
    edited December 2016
    *Sigh* Like, four days now I've been unable to play. At least most of you guys can log in--I still can't get past the region selection screen. At this point, I'm just about ready to call it quits. I'm missing out on all this stuff because Nexon, somehow, broke my account and doesn't seem to be trying to fix it. Since my issue doesn't seem to be one they're even attempting to resolve or offer a user-fix for, I suppose I'll have to find a different game to play.
  • ciciacicia
    Reactions: 500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Was on for about 3 hour. Was log out and for an hour I've tried to long back in and still not able to long in./ Help