[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[LAG/STABILITY] Ongoing lag issues megathread!

Comments

• KitKatKitKat
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I support this! Take it down and make it how it was yesterday... It was working perfectly for me yesterday.. aside from gollux

Edit: Also looking forward for an extention of the burning period... Because there is no way to play the game as it is.. We're just losing time of the burning project :(
  • NarutoNaruto
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016
    Take the game down and actually fix out the bugs and lag issues. Also fix Gollux they made it just like kms gollux which is unplayable. Also please change HS back to what it was.
  • BelloPallyBelloPally
    Reactions: 1,905
    edited December 2016
    Screwing up the game even worse after a freaking 35 hours of maintenance, now that's a talent not everyone possesses! Well done, Nexon!
    DarkOathElvirin
  • John360John360
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    play for a min then dc there goes my 2x exp coupon.
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited December 2016
  • OnraOnra
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    Nexon, pls, take the game down for as long as needed.

Compensate players afterwards.

Oh, and please get rid of that new garbage menu music ffs...
  • SniperBear13SniperBear13
    Reactions: 660
    edited December 2016
    Onra
    Onra said:

Oh, and please get rid of that new garbage menu music ffs...
    just turn your speakers off while your in the menu.

i haven't seen this much lag since.... ever... at least off the top of my head.
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Roarschach1

Its not bugs, its player count. Their servers can't handle the stress, its what the downtime yesterday was SUPPOSED to have fixed.

It will probably get better when 2x EXP ends cause the counts will drop.
    I can't trust this company anymore honestly.
    They wanted to beef up their servers but that didn't work. Wtf are they even doing at this point. They hyped update V like crazy and we can't play right.
  • RemixMyLifeRemixMyLife
    Reactions: 730
    edited December 2016
    I'm really confused what's going on here. Before the maintenance the game was working fine. After the maintenance its unplayable. I don't think it has anything to do with the servers because all the lag happened in the middle of the day before most people come home from school or work. Makes me afraid of what's to come throughout the weekend. Its hard trying to be faithful to this game when I keep getting slapped in the face every big update.
    Elvirin
  • PachomarPachomar
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2016
    Chuck007
    Chuck007 said:

Ugh i thought i was the only one having the same problem -.-... the game once blocked me cuz they said i was HACKING
    Same here, got the message 4 times in an hour
    Just put the game down and fix your god damn servers and bugs. This is unrespecful for spending people like me
  • RiosRios
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Idk about everyone else but i was playing early in the AM (around 9 AM EST) and the game was so smooth but as expected, the closer we got to 2 Exp, the laggier the game got.

The game is fine until around 2 exp. An hour before is when it gets shaky. People try and get a map early beforr the event starts. After the V hype the game will be regular. A lot of people returned for the update. I dont think theres much they can do because these players arent guaranteed to stay.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    Rios
    Rios said:

Idk about everyone else but i was playing early in the AM (around 9 AM EST) and the game was so smooth but as expected, the closer we got to 2 Exp, the laggier the game got.

The game is fine until around 2 exp. An hour before is when it gets shaky. People try and get a map early beforr the event starts. After the V hype the game will be regular. A lot of people returned for the update. I dont think theres much they can do because these players arent guaranteed to stay.
    It's still lagging two hours after 2x...
  • SniperBear13SniperBear13
    Reactions: 660
    edited December 2016
    Rios
    Rios said:

i had a little lag before the 2x Event started, but it was manageable. shortly after, it was unplayable.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    -meanwhile in Reboot- Yeah this is terrible...=3="
  • SoreSore
    Reactions: 415
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I play in Bello and the lag spikes are there as it makes the game basically unplayable. What did they bother to fix during those long USCs? I guess ill have to stop playing this game until it's fixed again which will probably be never.
  • BlaxtarBlaxtar
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    I don't mind lag but when I'm in monster park and spent like 1 minute and 20 seconds just trying to grab the first rope I think we need another downtime for servers.
  • JaridavinJaridavin
    Reactions: 435
    edited December 2016
    Blaxtar
    Blaxtar said:

I don't mind lag but when I'm in monster park and spent like 1 minute and 20 seconds just trying to grab the first rope I think we need another downtime for servers.
    You say that like they'll fix it this time.

Lag's gonna be here until 2x is over, or maybe even farther considering the burning event.
  • PlaySpencerPlaySpencer
    Reactions: 735
    edited December 2016
    Reboot is losing channels.
  • HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    Reactions: 2,060
    edited December 2016
    I think the servers are broken when your party gets teled to another partys horntail runlol
  • CybunnyCybunny
    Reactions: 775
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Reboot Everything is on fire. Again.