[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[NOTICE] Compensation for Unscheduled Maintenance

Comments

• MytylMytyl
    Reactions: 320
    edited December 2016
    *Sigh* So... When we'll have a new maintence to fix this insane lag? I mean, seriously, I literally can't even walk with this lag....

I need to wait the 2x ends so I can play more or less, because still lagging a lot...
  • alexfrancesalexfrances
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Hi all, i have a question, what about the event spend more and earn more ???? were the prizes delivered?
  • The5The5
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2016
    I mean seriously,its been 7 days. after Nov 30, I lose like 15 itmes, even those no poten items were missing too , (like my chairs , lots of scrolls), u guys didnt even restore single item for me. How is the issue was fixed????????? Good Job NEXON
  • KaitochiKaitochi
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    It says in the notice for this week's maintenance that "newly created characters will now properly receive the proper Mega Burning event rewards".

What about current burning characters that DIDN'T receive these rewards? Are we just out of luck? Do we have to wait even longer? I definitely hope they are going to be fixing this issue for current Burning characters this week too. If not, that is completely unacceptable. If we don't get our rewards I want all my event items transferred to a new account (Hah! yeah right as if Nexon would ever do that) or can we bypass the 24 hour wait? I just want fairness.

Please can we get official confirmation if current characters will get their proper packages or not?
  • AaryaAarya
    Reactions: 690
    edited December 2016
    The5
    The5 said:

I mean seriously,its been 7 days. after Nov 30, I lose like 15 itmes, even those no poten items were missing too , (like my chairs , lots of scrolls), u guys didnt even restore single item for me. How is the issue was fixed????????? Good Job NEXON
    I have the exact same problem. But I´m hoping that this will be fixed with todays maintenance even though I havent heard anything about it.
  • Marga95Marga95
    Reactions: 880
    edited December 2016
    same problem but i lost " just" one good flamed accessory