[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Frozen Set?

Comments

• uresakiuresaki
    Reactions: 540
    edited December 2016
    I'm experiencing the same issue, something I noticed is that this started occurring yesterday because the day before I made an luminous in reboot on another account and manage to get my frozen set just fine. I also made chars in other worlds to see if they would get the boxes but they did not. Whatever is happening I hope it gets resolve soon.
    IGN: Deryth lv 121 mercedes world reboot
  • CrypticNewsCrypticNews
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Having this problem as well. Now I'm torn between whether to continue leveling up and get hot week rewards or getting them on my main, because you know, you'll never know how Nexon gonna fix it.
  • ADuKaADuKa
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    im not getting mine either .. i actually created an another account just to verify i was doing nothing wrong ... and i did not recive frozen set on both acccounts ....

DB -Reboot -118 ... not frozen set ):
  • BeameronBeameron
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    You click the burning event tracker, Click the lv100 checkmark and then ''claim reward'' not that hard... Not sure if reboot characters receive things tho .-.
  • ParadoxsParadoxs
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for all the feedback guys, and it's bitter-sweet to know tons of people are having the same issue, (simply cause that means it's not just me. Lol)

Hope to see this resolved soon, my character is now level 157.
    P.S.
    If anyone is new and would like to be friends in game, add me! IGN : Lowgun.

Also have a newly made guild called Rebel with discord if you guys would like to join!☺☺
  • Blank_Blank_
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Neospector

HalloweenShopWhere

Neospector

What did it say when you tried to open it? I know it gives out a lot of items so you might be low on space.
    I created a new char for burning, and never got the level 30 box. I got the same as the OP, the maple pearl set and such, but never the actual Level 30 equipment box or the other gear. Character name is MatthewAge9 on Reboot, I just started playing after a year and this was the first char I created since then, so idk why this isn't working
    The Pearl set comes from the V tracker event, which is separate from the Burning event. The burning event is underneath the V-coin icon, titled "[V] 1+2 Level-up Challenge!"
    I forwarded the issue about the missing boxes, although I don't know what's causing it (I got my boxes just fine).
    Don't know about everyone else but I've clicked on this quest many times (The "[V] 1+2 Level-up Challenge!" Quest) ON my burning character and at the end pf the dialogue where it shows the items, instead of the option to accept, (by which i mean get the gear or boxes) It only says "OK". I can give a screenshot if you want.

World : Reboot
    IGN : OneXSora
    Currently level 112
    JOB : Night Walker
    YES it is 100% burning 2 extra levels and everything.

• RyujimRyujim
    edited December 2016
    I'm having the same problem. Made a new account to burn, didn't get any chests.

Acc:
    Akiihiro
    Level 97
    Wind archer
  • BrianSenseiBrianSensei
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    Same here, waiting for a solution or at least some info from nexon about it.

DecidueyeSen
    lvl 100
    Marksman
    Reboot
  • lilbrudder1lilbrudder1
    edited December 2016
    Same problem, posting for awareness. lvl 100 Beast Tamer w/ burning, no boxes or burning rewards at all.
  • taposataposa
    edited December 2016
    same with me
    BlessedBaelo
    LVL 100 DrK
    reboot
  • kyusdaykyusday
    edited December 2016
    Same with me
    Server reboot
    Lvl 103 phantom
    GGB0y
  • SoniiSonii
    edited December 2016
    Same problem. Got the maple set and the snail but no Frozen set.
  • ZelpexZelpex
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    I also didn't get the lvl 100 box (Frozen)
    Zelpex
    lvl 100
    Demon Slayer
    Reboot
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited December 2016
    I mainly play on Broa but made a burned Kaiser on Arcania got to lvl 31 to try to get my lvl 30 equipment box but never got anything. Also tried to get the Frozen Box on my 100+ Wild Hunter but can't get anything.
  • Jackson5MotoboyJackson5Motoboy
    Reactions: 560
    edited December 2016
    Same here, i created one mega burn char but i changed my mind, so i deleted him and create another one, and this one does not have the frozen set
    i am already at lv 121 on reboot
  • StephortlessStephortless
    Reactions: 600
    edited December 2016
    I am having the same issue. No frozen set via any of the V quests.

IGN : Stephortless
    Job : Luminous
    Lvl : 139
    World : Reboot
  • VivibombVivibomb
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Hello everyone.
    i'm having the same issue.....

I just came back to MS after years of break. i made a totally new character today 2hrs ago from this topic, its lv 55 atm but there is no way im getting my Burning Project boxes, i talk to adm npc and she tells me that " will be reciving gifts:(shows me the list with the gifts)" but nothing happen, im been part of the mega burning project ofcs i have the flame aura around my character and i keep getting +2lvl after i lvl once, so whats going on.... why i cant get the gifts when im already in the event...
    my ign is in the pics

• BentzonBentzon
    edited December 2016
    Same, I did not get any of the burning event items
    IGN: AllISeeAreLs (All I See Are Ls)
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Level: 100
    Server: Reboot
  • innateinnate
    Reactions: 405
    edited December 2016
    same here
    s0Hs
    reboot
    lvl 151 NL
  • blazer4405blazer4405
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2016
    Bump
    IGN: ChaoOnFries
    Job: Evan
    Level: 100
    Server: Reboot
    Never got anything except the cryptic chest and my event quest is like Vivibomb's. (Only ok, no accept) Very frustrated rn.
    BlueLimbo