[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Character slot expansion not expanding

AcerAcer
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Cash Item, Functionality

Brief bug summary: I used two (2) character slot expansion cards a few weeks ago, both at different times, but it didn't expand. Instead it just said i had no more and told me to buy a character slot card from the Cash shop. I have tried relogging on the day I used the item, even closing my game, but it always gave me the same message when I try to creating a new character which says that I have to buy a character slot expansion from the cash shop to be able to expand my current numbers. I currently have seven (7) character slots occupied. I don't recall it being a matter of having maxed out my character slots since i'm far away from that point. I obtained the character slot expansion items from the events offered at the time. This is the only item I have had this problem with since I had made previous purchases from the Cash shop without any problems.

Character name: lAcerl

Character level: 180

Character job: Kinesis

World name: Luna (european region)

Date and time of the incident: I dont have a specific date and time but I do recall it being two (2) weeks ago. (10-25 of November)

Time zone: UTC-03:00

Comments

• NekohimesamaNekohimesama
    Reactions: 505
    edited December 2016
    Bug type: Cash Item, Functionality

Brief bug summary: I have the same identical problem as Acer, but in my case I have four (4) coupons obtained during a few events. None of them worked. At the moment I have just 6 character slots occupied.

Character name: Anywander

Character level: 209

Character job: Arch mage (lightning ice)

World name: Luna (european region)

Date and time of the incident: December 5th, 2016

Time zone: UTC+01:00