[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Character slot expansion not expanding

AcerAcer
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Cash Item, Functionality

Brief bug summary: I used two (2) character slot expansion cards a few weeks ago, both at different times, but it didn't expand. Instead it just said i had no more and told me to buy a character slot card from the Cash shop. I have tried relogging on the day I used the item, even closing my game, but it always gave me the same message when I try to creating a new character which says that I have to buy a character slot expansion from the cash shop to be able to expand my current numbers. I currently have seven (7) character slots occupied. I don't recall it being a matter of having maxed out my character slots since i'm far away from that point. I obtained the character slot expansion items from the events offered at the time. This is the only item I have had this problem with since I had made previous purchases from the Cash shop without any problems.

Character name: lAcerl

Character level: 180

Character job: Kinesis

World name: Luna (european region)

Date and time of the incident: I dont have a specific date and time but I do recall it being two (2) weeks ago. (10-25 of November)

Time zone: UTC-03:00

Comments

• NekohimesamaNekohimesama
    Reactions: 505
    edited December 2016
    Bug type: Cash Item, Functionality

Brief bug summary: I have the same identical problem as Acer, but in my case I have four (4) coupons obtained during a few events. None of them worked. At the moment I have just 6 character slots occupied.

Character name: Anywander

Character level: 209

Character job: Arch mage (lightning ice)

World name: Luna (european region)

Date and time of the incident: December 5th, 2016

Time zone: UTC+01:00