[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

range incrasing

macedomacedo
Reactions: 300
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I'm I/L mage lvl 142 with shity range am wearing full frozen set and gold embelem from the story can someone explain me what to do step by step to increase my range

Comments

• KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited December 2016
    switch to a different set, lol. what world do you live in
  • macedomacedo
    edited December 2016
    reboot
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited December 2016
    Personally I try to fill my equipment slots first. 4 rings, 3 totems, badge, pocket item etc. If you can, get zakum face & eye, ht ring & earring, magnus shoulders, etc. The boss set effect should add to your range.

After that you can start working on actual good gear (gollux, cra etc).

If you're in grazed, I can probably toss some noob stuff your way to fill up some of your equip slots.
  • PuayaPuaya
    Reactions: 430
    edited December 2016
    Do daily the bosses like normal zak, normal ht, hilla and easy magnus to get boss accessories and mesos.
    Also farm at temple of time to get pensalir set and get them to epic by using transfer hammer or by lucky loot. Farming in tot will give you lots of 130 and 140 equipments which you can extract to get philosophers stones, which cost 300k ea. The mobs there also drop piece of time (500k) so you can get quite alot of mesos to cube your emblem and 2nd weapon / pensalir set and accessories later. With this you should be fine till 200.
  • macedomacedo
    edited December 2016
    Kay thx