[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

You have been disconnected from the login servers.

JustJakeyJustJakey
Reactions: 105
edited December 2016 in Tech Support
I am able to launch, and select the world. But when I try to select a channel, it takes forever to load, then crashes and says: You have been disconnected from the login server. Please try again later. (Both steam and nexon launchers). When I use the game launcher.exe, it requires me to login again, and I've done this with 3 accounts, one of which I just created today. For the first two, it tells me that I've been blocked permanently for using 3rd party software/hacking. With my new account, I was able to play for a good hour and a half before it crashed, telling me that I've been blocked permanently for using 3rd party software/hacking. I'm not using any 3rd party software to cheat, does anyone have a solution for this?
P.S. I also have added exceptions for maplestory and nexon in my firewall.

Comments

• GrannyCanGrannyCan
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2016
    Got the same issue though im only banned till december 31st.... Contacted nexon but they arent willing to help they Just tell me im banned and i should read the terms... Crazy
    JustJakey
  • JustJakeyJustJakey
    Reactions: 105
    edited December 2016
    Glad to know they don't like people who actually enjoy playing the game :(
  • GrannyCanGrannyCan
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2016
    Yeah been playing on and off since the start never hacked spend a lot of nx and just came back after a year, bought a pet. Now why would i start hacking... Guess they dont want me back. Costumer support sux. They wont tell me exactly what they think i did... Im pretty upset with it
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    Reactions: 1,315
    edited December 2016
    They CAN'T tell you why you were blocked past what they've said or hackers can find ways around it. I'd suggest looking at what you have on your computer, especially what's running, before loading maplestory. If that doesn't work you should record your desktop to show nothing illegal is running and see if you still get banned.
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited December 2016
    are they banned or just kicked with that error?
    if its kicked then its your connection
    if ur banned stop hacking LOLJKJK
    O.T.
    when it lags try Alt + Tab + Delete
    Go down to task manager
    and click on maplestory
    it should be there be in processes or somwhere if ur win 10 just click around ull see it