[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Regarding the pet issue

Skyfall1989Skyfall1989
Reactions: 1,255
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
All right, let me just put it straight.
As most of us know that, the pet in GMS has two kinds: 90-days with buff if equipped with 3 at once; permanent pet without buff even if equipped 3 at once. So the question is that, why GMS made players no choice? It is like the issue of the bear' paw and fish, because you can only choose one, but why is like? I believe there should be more options for player to choose, and l do believe there are some players would like to spend even more in order to have permanent pets in a set with buff activated when equipped at once. I do not know the logic of making such hard choose for players about the pet issue now, or simply GMS wants players to feed the 90-day pet because of the buff for its entire gameplay period. Perhaps, it is right, because you must spend more in order to have such pet like in your dream, who does not want a pet to have a buff, right? And the pet in cash shop are two rare once updated, there is always one kind of pet you can choose and they are ugly to be honest.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    You figured out the reason yourself: they want you to buy Water of Life every 90 days. For three pets.
  • Skyfall1989Skyfall1989
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

You figured out the reason yourself: they want you to buy Water of Life every 90 days. For three pets.
    That really sucks, but why permanent pets then?
  • FluffyMooFluffyMoo
    Reactions: 765
    edited December 2016
    Skyfall1989

AKradian
    AKradian said:

That really sucks, but why permanent pets then?
    Some people like the look of the pets.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

I can't imagine there are that many people buying water of life every month with NX. I'm willing to bet Nexon would make more money off of only selling perm pets
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2016
    That way they can get more money, if the permanents had buffs they people wouldn't really buy the others with buffs with 90days duration pet.