[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

( Luna ) Eterna is recruiting!

sweiswei
Reactions: 1,280
Member, Private Tester
edited February 2023 in Guilds
Hello and Welcome to our recruitment topic! n_n
Eterna is currently recruiting friendly members to our small family!

[ Our History & About Us ]

Eterna was first created in Kradia on Europe Maplestory by Eternity and a group of friends in October 2007!
On Demethos server eMS, we were known as NomNomNom up until October 2011 and then Eterna from October 2011- November 2016!
We have decided to revive Eterna and the guild was (re)created on Luna server on the 11th November 2016~

Eterna has always been an English speaking community guild without a level requirement to join the guild.
Currently we can have up to one hundred and fifty members in the guild and we are in an alliance called Eternity with our Mini guild, MiniEterna.
We do take a small number of alternative characters per member if you are actively playing on them or is a sub-main since we're not a large guild.

We have a guild blog dedicated for screenshots and random things, it needs a bit of tweaking here, so do excuse the mess >u <
Guild members are now able to submit their content through the submit link on the blog. All submissions will have to be approved by a Lead/JR.
Blog: http://eterna-memories.tumblr.com

The guild has a discord for other games and off-maple chat,
you will be able to access the full discord once you have been accepted into the guild or if you were once a guild member in the past.

If you'd like to join us, all that we ask is that you are friendly, active and able to speak English at a conversational level.
No hacking, scamming or kill stealing, this will result in an expulsion from the guild.

[ How to join us ]
• Apply to join the guild and we will try and contact you
• Leave your ign here and we will try and find you
• You can try and find us in game
Please note, we will have a small chat with you before accepting into the guild once applied
unless someone in the guild can vouch for you ^^

If you are a returning member from our guilds in eMS, you are most welcome to join the guild again!
Just find a leader or junior in game and let us know who you were, providing we can remember you we will add you back n_n

[ Leaders & Juniors ]
Aicia • NotPrepared • Lisawr
Alternatively you can check for anyone who is Eien (JR) rank in guild should a JR/lead be on an alternative character. n_n
Please note, If we don't reply right away, we might be away from keyboard in game so feel free to try again later~

Feel free to contact us or find us in game if you want to ask us anything!
Thanks for reading and viewing our recruitment topic! We wish you happy mapling and lots of happy memories ♥

singledreamDeputyDerpy

Comments

• sweiswei
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    small update
    We hope to have a guild emblem soon! we're just over 10k gp away wooot *u *
    At the moment we're at full capacity 20/20 members! (filled the last spots recently)
    We aim to work on expansion right after emblem so if you're interested do let us know so we can save you a spot/add you to a waiting list!
  • sweiswei
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    we got the guild emblem yesterday (good job guys!!) and expanded the guild to thirty slots now! n_n
    and we are recruiting again ^u ^
  • sweiswei
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Should have updated this sooner but was busy and away from home these past few days,
    - Added a new junior to the list~
    - Guild has been updated to 50 slots ^u ^
    - The lead/juniors with the asterisk are currently most active

Please contact us in game if you wish to join our small family! n_n
    I should be back in game tonight or tomorrow if you can't find someone online~
  • sweiswei
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    I have updated the first post and striked out the temporarily less active juniors to make finding us a little bit easier~
    Guild can now hold up to eighty members so we have space for new members c:
  • sweiswei
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    A small update was made to the first post n_n
    Guild now has 120 slots ^^
    We are still recruiting to our small family ^^
  • sweiswei
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    It's been a little while since I've wrote an update so, without further ado~
    We are still recruiting members! The guild is now at 140 slots, so we do have space to take in new members c:
    The guild has a guild discord for other games and off-maple chat, once accepted in guild you will be able to access it n_n
  • UppersoulzUppersoulz
    Reactions: 860
    edited August 2017
    hello my name is Evians, created an new character again for burning event. can i join? :)
  • sweiswei
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Uppersoulz wrote: »
    hello my name is Evians, created an new character again for burning event. can i join? :)

Hello Evians!! I've been away on vacation since 22nd August and got back yesterday, so my apologises for getting back so late >u <
    If you are still interested please find me in game on Aicia or find NotPrepared in game! n_n