[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bring back Kaiser Skin TransformationColor Coupon!

SlashingPainSlashingPain
Reactions: 1,020
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Its been quite a while since they have put transformation coupons. Recent update they have changed kaiser transformation colors and I am sure that most of kaisers weren't so happy with this change. Would be nice if they could include these coupons with V Shop.
  1. Do you want Kaiser Transformation Color Change Coupon back?16 votes
    1. Yes
       94% (15 votes)
    2. No
       6% (1 vote)

Comments

• EverythingSlayerEverythingSlayer
    edited December 2016
    Agreed. My kaiser which I made when they first came out was coloured quite nicely. The event that allowed the colour changing allowed me to be changing to black main and purple trim. However, after I quit and recently returned, somehow the colour's now changed to red main and purple trim which looks horrible and is totally bs.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    They should have just always sold these, even if for NX.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited December 2016
    I would like this back!
    Remade mine for the V events, I miss my ugly pink and green Kaiser transformation.
    JettLuvsU
  • SlashingPainSlashingPain
    edited December 2016
    Yeah i had mine all black/grayed out and now im this black with neon blue crazy looking thing. I was more upset over the color than them changing the way Dragon Link works lol
  • FireAxleFireAxle
    Reactions: 510
    edited December 2016
    Please add this. >.> I don't like the red transformation...