[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The lag is really bad

myyybaadmyyybaad
Reactions: 1,135
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I bought a 2x EXP coupon to train and I can't even train at all monsters freeze on the maps. Then all of sudden I keep dying because the monsters kill me awhile they are frozen. It keeps kicking me out so I had to keep logging in. I wasted my money buying the 2x EXP coupon, now I can't even use it. Fix your servers the lag is so horrible. Very untrainable at the moment. This is getting ridiculous. Very disappointed.

Comments

• JetUppercutJetUppercut
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    You're lucky, a few people have been kicked from the game immediately after using 2x coupons and lost the coupon and the buff. But hey it isn't costing Nexon money so they're not going to be in a rush to fix it.
    myyybaad
  • myyybaadmyyybaad
    Reactions: 1,135
    edited December 2016
    JetUppercut

You're lucky, a few people have been kicked from the game immediately after using 2x coupons and lost the coupon and the buff. But hey it isn't costing Nexon money so they're not going to be in a rush to fix it.
    exactly they are in no rush to fix it at all. They are not the one losing money the players are.
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Actually they do lose a lot of money from players, not buying 2x cards when the chance to dc is so high.
    Liyern
  • SirVVranwrapSirVVranwrap
    Reactions: 335
    edited December 2016
    Yeah reboot is unplayable. Fix your crap nexon.
    Lilyflower
  • LiyernLiyern
    Reactions: 510
    edited December 2016
    Thanks Nexon, for making me hate weekends.
  • DeathsLieDeathsLie
    Reactions: 765
    edited December 2016
    I'm having the same problem. I bought a 1 day 2x card to be able to have 4x during the e2x event and i haven't been able to stay logged in for longer then 2-3 min at a time... feeling like I wasted money at this point. Everyone i know is having the same exact problem. i noticed it's worse during spell trace fever time which is 3/4th of the duration of the 2x event. two maintenance now nexon has claimed to be fixing the lag issues but it's only gotten worse... very disappointing
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2016
    The big question is, what exactly is Nexon doing about this situation? I have seen NOTHING from any official source, other than this December 8th's post from Aletai- "Additional back end changes will be made to alleviate recent lag issues. "

I'm not seeing ANY improvement from whatever they supposedly did to "alleviate" the nasty lag taking place still. I'm still trying to also refrain from mentioning the bullcrap on that list second up from the bottom of it.
    LiyernJettLuvsU
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited December 2016
    Wish they'd just put reboot server on it's own network. Would probably solve all issues currently.
    KingStarfiregvnalmanza
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited December 2016
    Yeah the lag is unbearable. Unbelieveable
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2016
    Now on top of the lag because of NX running useless GM events anyways, I'm getting sick of this "You have been blocked by the GM police for the HACK reason" crap.

inb4 "stop hacking"