[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot needs a better way to get Nebulites

KnofbathKnofbath
Reactions: 740
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
With no trading or market there is no reliable way to get Nebulites.

Nebulite boxes don't even drop in Scrapyard since the patch that overwrote drop tables. And I haven't seen any drop in Fallen World Tree either.

Alien PQ is 200+ content that maybe drops 1 Nebulite box a run. But it really needs a revamp because I've never seen a party actually run it, and the maps are too large to quickly solo.

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    Knofbath
    Knofbath said:

Nebulite boxes don't even drop in Scrapyard since the patch that overwrote drop tables. And I haven't seen any drop in Fallen World Tree either.

Alien PQ is 200+ content that maybe drops 1 Nebulite box a run. But it really needs a revamp because I've never seen a party actually run it, and the maps are too large to quickly solo.
    I actually have gotten nebs in Scrapyard...o-o"
  • KnofbathKnofbath
    Reactions: 740
    edited December 2016
    Petalmagic

Knofbath
    Knofbath said:

In Reboot? How many mobs did you have to kill to get it?

I have been doing the Scrapyard dailies every day since the Limitless patch and haven't gotten 1 yet. Countless Repairoid/Outer Guard EX/Salvoroid Blue/Demolishizers.
  • JorjaxJorjax
    Reactions: 865
    edited December 2016
    Not necessary needed because the drop rate is simply amazing from the start. I get almost 25+ nebulites boxes a day with Karma farming (180% Drop Rate gears) + Reboot Drop Rate.

(Farming in Kiritas corrupt forest 2 map btw).

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    Knofbath
    Knofbath said:

Petalmagic

Knofbath
    Knofbath said:

In Reboot? How many mobs did you have to kill to get it?

I have been doing the Scrapyard dailies every day since the Limitless patch and haven't gotten 1 yet. Countless Repairoid/Outer Guard EX/Salvoroid Blue/Demolishizers.
    Idk exact number...but it was in SY4 while I was training like usual.
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Jorjax
    Jorjax said:

Not necessary needed because the drop rate is simply amazing from the start. I get almost 25+ nebulites boxes a day with Karma farming (180% Drop Rate gears) + Reboot Drop Rate.

(Farming in Kiritas corrupt forest 2 map btw).

Uhh. I don't know if your'e being Serious or not ~Rubs Head ~
    @.@