[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can I transfer a pet from another world?

SirkevinsbSirkevinsb
Reactions: 200
edited December 2016 in General Chat
So I was playing on the Reboot server, when I decided to buy 5000 NX to buy a pet, because I play from Brazil and I have some latency, so it was a hell to me when i needed to pickup some itens from the ground. On the Reboot server I created a I/L Mage, burned it, and reached level 145, then I decided to create another character to utilize the Mega Burning Event, I created a DA on the Khaini world.

So what I want to know is if there's a way to transfer my pet from the Reboot to the Khaini world, because I rly don't want to spend 5 more bucks on something that I already bought. BTW the pet is a Tiny Nero.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    No, you can't transfer anything between worlds.
    Sirkevinsb
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

On a similar note, is it possible to transfer pets between characters in the same world but not same class?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    YinYang16 said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

On a similar note, is it possible to transfer pets between characters in the same world but not same class?
    You can transfer most pets to characters of the same class "family": Explorers to Explorers, Cygnus Knights to Cygnus Knights, etc.
    If you want to transfer to a character of another family, you need to wait for a "cash inventory transfer event". These events are few and far between.