[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

fed up

blasterbillblasterbill
Reactions: 600
edited December 2016 in General Chat
hackers on every channel and almost every room...and why do we have to pay to report hackers ???

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    So that the system isn't abused. Which is also why you're limited to ten reports per day. Better question, why is the meso cost an issue for you? Last time I reported someone, it was somewhere between 1 and 10k.

More to the point on the meso cost, however, is so that you can't spam mules to spam reports like you can defames.
  • blasterbillblasterbill
    Reactions: 600
    edited December 2016
    meso is not an issue to me ,what is , is that I reported hackers 5 days ago and they are still hacking today , so waste of meso to me, now that is an issue.
  • DalethDaleth
    Reactions: 1,855
    edited December 2016
    blasterbill

hackers on every channel and almost every room...and why do we have to pay to report hackers ???
    Don't get me wrong, it sucks, but like, they grind the darks and you take the elite bosses haha -- easy CSS grinding.
  • DalethDaleth
    Reactions: 1,855
    edited December 2016
    blasterbill

meso is not an issue to me ,what is , is that I reported hackers 5 days ago and they are still hacking today , so waste of meso to me, now that is an issue.
    For the record they have a lot of reports to go through, what they should do is have a advanced report type system to say like "they are hacking, they are also botting, and they never log out" or something -- so that GM's can like filter the reports to give them quicker response time for more serious botters whereas scammers and such will be dealt with later or something.

Just a thought.
  • EstrayaEstraya
    Reactions: 425
    edited December 2016
    blasterbill

Well remember, Nexon needs to process your payment with your mesos. /s

too many hackers ban all please.