[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Regarding the "MVP Surprise Style Box"

BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
Reactions: 3,415
edited December 2016 in General Chat
The majority of us do NOT care AT ALL about what people are winning from the "Surprise Style Box". Grats to those who buy them for having the NX to blow on that stuff, but please, leave it out of the global announcements.
Moreover, we do not care to see it spammed in a light green color, overriding our alliance chats and making things hard to follow with our personally relevant discussions between guild/alliance members. I know we can use the tab options, but I'd rather not, because that shuts off other important chat avenues, also.
You get rid of the announcement of people leveling to 200. Ok I get it, that isn't much of a big deal any more. But now you leave this in, and then re-code it to be LIGHT GREEN, so we can be super annoyed at it? Right...

Please fix ASAP.
JettLuvsUKlaraDeathmobsAceWilliamzCryoGX

Comments

• SwordofShieldsSwordofShields
    Reactions: 745
    edited December 2016
    It's Gachapon too. As funny as it is to watch people getting pwned by Gachapon (You won Empress gear! Congrats on wasting $1!), it gets old very fast. They had it right before with the letters being in black so they could be out of the way.
    Booberpuppy
  • JacaruJacaru
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited December 2016
    option to turn them on/off would be handy indeed
    AceWilliamz
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited December 2016
    You do know this is pretty much a form of advertisement for them right? "Look at what this person got! Buy your own box now and you might get the same!"
    I agree though, it's annoying, especially since they made the messages the same color as alliance chat.
    genji123
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2016
    RailBird
    RailBird said:

You do know this is pretty much a form of advertisement for them right?
    They've implemented this form of "advertising" in to our feed more and more over the years. I get it, I really do. I know that they need their funding to stay afloat and that stuff actually works to encourage others to go buy whatever NX item (hey lookie there... if they got something good, so can I) The problem this time is that it is really spammy and it is interfering with a commonly used chat channel, same color as our alliance chat.
  • thekenturahthekenturah
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited December 2016
    I dont care if they spam it, just NOT IN OUR ALLIANCE CHAT. We cant even talk in alliance because that green gach chat spams so fast. PLEASE CHANGE IT to some other color !!!!!