[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

2x EXP & Drop Event: 12/17 – 12/18

OneLetterOneLetter
Reactions: 6,380
edited December 2016 in Vault
Celebrate the weekend with double the fun. Level up and power through the weekend with 2x EXP & Drop!

This event will stack with 2x EXP Coupons and 2x Drop Coupons, so you could earn 4x EXP and 4x Drop during the posted times!

Keep an eye on the top of your screen for the scrolling 2x EXP & Drop announcement or the left side of your screen for the 2x EXP & Drop icon.
This event is available in both Reboot and non-Reboot worlds.
Time:

Saturday, December 17, 2016

PST: 12:00 AM – 3:00 AM & 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM & 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
EST: 3:00 AM – 6:00 AM & 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM & 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM
CET: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM & 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM & 3:00 AM – 6:00 AM (Dec. 18)
AEDT: 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM & 5:00 AM – 8:00 AM (Dec. 18) & 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Dec. 18)

Sunday, December 18, 2016

PST: 12:00 AM – 3:00 AM & 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM & 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
EST: 3:00 AM – 6:00 AM & 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM & 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM
CET: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM & 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM & 3:00 AM – 6:00 AM (Dec. 19)
AEDT: 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM & 5:00 AM – 8:00 AM (Dec. 19) & 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Dec. 19)

Comments

• arielrules45arielrules45
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    PLEASE FIX NIGHT LORD 5TH SKILL IT DOESNT WORKKKK PLEASE ITS SO ANOYING LOOK THIS VIDEO PLEASE IT HAS TO WORK LIKE THIS , BUT WHEN I USED IT , ITS LIKE I WAS THROWING NORMAL STARS SO ANNOYING
  • VekiloVekilo
    Reactions: 875
    edited December 2016
    Can you guys not do this until your servers can handle 2x, please? It's really hard to enjoy your content when it takes me 20 seconds to do anything in Reboot. :/
    TorippiJettLuvsUBooberpuppyJcFeikKariArisuSezuiMaraBellaLairGamesday
  • TorippiTorippi
    Reactions: 1,540
    edited December 2016
    I used to love x2 events. Nowadays, I absolutely dreaded it. Why? I was farming lag-free 10 minutes before the event kicks in. Once the event went live, all the mobs practically stopped registering damages until 10 seconds later. At this point, I wish Nexon would just give users EXP + Drop cards to those that log on during the event time so they can use it later. >.>
    PorterJettLuvsURonRonBooberpuppyJcFeikLairGamesdayDualLeafx3
  • OneLastTimeOneLastTime
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    double the fun??? more like double the LAG
    JettLuvsULougRonRonArtemicionBooberpuppyJcFeikSezuiLairGamesday
  • KarkufkaKarkufka
    Reactions: 240
    edited December 2016
    Guys fix the lag before doin 2x events. Luna isn't playable atm (unless you like to wait 20~ seconds for game to register fatal damage). I'd choose no 2x instead of getting mad that i cant actually play.
    LougBooberpuppyLairGamesday
  • LougLoug
    Reactions: 660
    edited December 2016
    let me fix it for you:

"Celebrate the weekend with double the lag. Level up and power through the weekend with 2x LAG & Dc's!

This event will make you lose 2x EXP Coupons and 2x Drop Coupons, so you could imagine you're earning 4x EXP and 4x Drop during the posted times!

Keep an eye on the top of your screen for the scrolling 2x LAG & Dc's announcement or the left side of your screen for the 2x LAG & Dc's icon.
    This event is available in both Reboot and non-Reboot worlds, however, Reboot will be the most affect world."
    JettLuvsUBooberpuppySezuiLairGamesday
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    2x the Lag, 2x the rage.
    LougJcFeikLairGamesday
  • Robi02Robi02
    Reactions: 350
    edited December 2016
    How can you put a double exp event when the servers arent even stable...
    LougLyaruBooberpuppyLairGamesday
  • JustairianJustairian
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    "Lets give them an event so they think we care about them, but in actuality we dont give a flying s*** because we cant even bother to make stable servers for the event. Maybe they wont notice" -Nexon planning 2x event
  • LyaruLyaru
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    T^T i thought i was the only one having this issue... but "im glad" that i'm not the only one who get lag and continue to be kicked out from served... what is worst? trying to finish the 5th job advancment and fill the stone in this way is basically impossible :S wonder if they will actually do something for make server more stable...
  • SirVVranwrapSirVVranwrap
    Reactions: 335
    edited December 2016
    Would nexon stop jacking off with these 2x events and just make them tickets so the game is playable on weekends?
    Lair
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited December 2016
    Got DC'ed over 20 times trying to fill up the arcane stone with exp.
    #notcoolbro
    BooberpuppyVieltLair
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2016
    Retr0_
    Retr0_ said:

Got DC'ed over 20 times trying to fill up the arcane stone with exp.
    #notcoolbro
    I had the same problem, and that was almost an hour before the 2x event even kicked in. The "police" kept DCing me when the 2x started. I couldn't even use psychic grab, had to downgrade my moves to 3rd job skills to even hit the mobs. It was a difficult struggle, but somehow I managed to fill it up before the 2 hours time. Now I think I'll just wait 'till later night after all other 2x out of the way to finish the job.

This merging and the concentration of all-in-one events is overrunning the capabilities of their server. It's just more really poor planning from whoever is in charge over there.
  • MoonliteMoonlite
    Reactions: 465
    edited December 2016
    Oh I'll celebrate the weekend alright,

Because playing Maplestory during 2x events is impossible.
  • KariArisuKariArisu
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited December 2016
    I love coming home from work to not be able to play the game because of lag. Thanks Nexon~
  • SezuiSezui
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016
    The current state of Reboot server:
    2x exp,
    2x drop,
    2x population,
    2x lag,
    2x bugs,
    2x customer complaints
    2x time for nexon to respond to the complaints
    but I don't see 2x reboot server like kms which will fix this.
  • MaraBellaMaraBella
    Reactions: 845
    edited December 2016
    I like getting disconnected while using my 3x and 2x exp cards :D! Time not wasted.
  • Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited December 2016
    Sezui
    Sezui said:

The current state of Reboot server:
    2x exp,
    2x drop,
    2x population,
    2x lag,
    2x bugs,
    2x customer complaints
    2x time for nexon to respond to the complaints
    but I don't see 2x reboot server like kms which will fix this.
    At least the North American Servers actually have a Reboot, Europeans don't ...
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2016
    Timed 2x events are sadly going nowhere for the time being. Nexon will continue to run their regularly scheduled program with no mind paid to the server debacle. The Nexon 'solution' is to just ride things out 'till the events are done. Gamer traffic will slow to almost a complete standstill some time mid-January or the beginning of February, and they won't have to lift a finger to fix anything. This is why we have almost complete radio silence from them right now. They just put "changes to back end" in their patch notes, after the inevitable train wreck is over. It's a whole lot easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission, as they say.

Meanwhile, they will enjoy the massive profits of the holiday shoppers still pumping their accounts full of NX for the "limited time only" cosmetic trash, pets, etc. so the NX players can most of them AFK in populous MapleStory towns or training areas to justify their spending , and show off their new goodies that that no one really cares about. Too bad for the rest of us who just want to train/boss/progress storyline and squeeze around the bandwidth they all suck up by doing that crap.

When Winter 2017 rolls around, they will again release 12 major events at once for the one time of year when gobs of people are off work and school for lengthy periods of time and where gift cards are overspent on, and it will be the same ol' mess again, mark my words. This is how they run their business now.
  • bladenamebladename
    Reactions: 485
    edited December 2016
    its really fun that nexon doesnt even reply to their community. they dont care about us lol Lag wont be fixed .