[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

2x EXP & Drop Event: 12/17 – 12/18

Comments

• Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited December 2016
    DC'ed more than 15 times and crashed 4 times since the 2x started. This is going well....
  • SoreSore
    Reactions: 415
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Doesn't matter if there's 2x or not the damn game still lags so much. There's no 2x right now and the game still lags horribly especially in Reboot. I was looking forward to coming back and playing MS but what's the point when everything just lags?
  • MekMek
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Celebrate the weekend with double the fun. Level up and power through the weekend with 2x EXP & Drop!

We sure did.
  • SirVVranwrapSirVVranwrap
    Reactions: 335
    edited December 2016
    This is the worst ive ever seen any game run. maybe runescape like 6 years ago could get this bad but this is terrible. Either own up and admit you cant run the game and pass ownership or FIX THE DAMN SERVERS.
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2016
    bladename
    bladename said:

its really fun that nexon doesnt even reply to their community. they dont care about us lol Lag wont be fixed .
    They reply by locking or deleting threads they view as threatening to their profits somehow. They will usually cap it off with something about how you violated guidelines. If you want their immediate attention, go on and try something like that.
  • SirVVranwrapSirVVranwrap
    Reactions: 335
    edited December 2016
    (PSST NEXON PEOPLE DONT SPENT MONEY ON BULLSH* LAGGING GAMES) there that should get there attention I said 'money' so it will make it through their autosort bot.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Omggg the last ten minutes of 2x were beautiful. Just suddenly stopped lagging and enemies actually started dying when I hit them. Got 5 nodestones in those last 10 minutes lol. And then 2x ended and I was sad.
  • SoreSore
    Reactions: 415
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    It's just not 2x that makes this game lag. It's the servers in general due to large amount of players coming in for the holidays. The servers need upgraded and Nexon refuses to do anything about it.
  • Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited December 2016
    Retr0_
    Retr0_ said:

Got DC'ed over 20 times trying to fill up the arcane stone with exp.
    #notcoolbro
    Just fyi the only point to filling up the stone with exp is to get them as a bonus again later on. You can also just afk for 2 hours and the stone will activate just the same, it does not have to be filled with any exp at all.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited December 2016
    SirVVranwrap

(PSST NEXON PEOPLE DONT SPENT MONEY ON BULLSH* LAGGING GAMES) there that should get there attention I said 'money' so it will make it through their autosort bot.
    not how that works. There's no "bot" that picks and chooses what nexon see's, in this situation it'd be our community manager that would be voicing our concerns to the other teams. However we currently lack a cm, as of right now Oneletter as well as a couple other people are taking over until the cm position is filled.