[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Regarding 2700+ points for V update

GillyChunGillyChun
Reactions: 400
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
So back in November when I went out to sea. I start logging in every day before the event ended and I haven't gotten my cash items..... I did all of them I have over 3000+ points. Keep in mind I was within the time range. I had a day left, when I reached over 2700+. When do we receive are cash items?

Moderator Note:

Hello.

Please follow the Bug Reporting format via the MapleStory Bug Reporting Guidelines when posting in this subforum.

Bug type:

Brief bug summary:

More details:
(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
(if not covered in the summary)

Character name:
Character level:
Character job:
World name:
Date and time of the incident:
(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• lolicomplexlolicomplex
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    ive received everything except the title for 3000+ i have no idea when we get it, id like to know as well about the contents..doesnt seem like i got everything intended
  • MrCool59MrCool59
    Reactions: 740
    edited December 2016
    i am having the same issue i even opened a ticket about it since that is what chat told me to do and the gm said there was nothing they could do. Now that i am seeing other people having the issue as well maybe they will do something. also should note that i got 3,000 points as well and got nothing from it.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    I received all available items, including the cash items and the title.

The cash items come in the form of an account-tradable use coupon, the title should be in your set-up inventory.

When did you share the webpages? Keep in mind that the event ended on November 27th and if you didn't share by then, you will not have gotten the prizes.
  • MrCool59MrCool59
    edited December 2016
    Neospector

I received all available items, including the cash items and the title.

The cash items come in the form of an account-tradable use coupon, the title should be in your set-up inventory.

When did you share the webpages? Keep in mind that the event ended on November 27th and if you didn't share by then, you will not have gotten the prizes.
    I do not know about the others but once i hit 3000 points i stooped sharing. I did all of this before the update came out which I believe would have been done before the November 27 deadline
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited December 2016
    MrCool59
    MrCool59 said:

I do not know about the others but once i hit 3000 points i stooped sharing. I did all of this before the update came out which I believe would have been done before the November 27 deadline
    The Limitless patch was on November 30th, so there was still three days before the update.

Did you meet the other restrictions mentioned in the event?
    • Only available to accounts in good standing that have a Level 31 character or higher as of November 15, 2016.
    • Only accounts with valid, working email addresses are eligible and gift packages will be sent to the email account used to register for the participant's nexon.net account.
    • Gift package must be claimed by a character Level 31 or higher. Registrations must be confirmed prior to midnight on November 27th to be eligible. Gift package will be distributed to all confirmed registrants approximately 3 days after end of log-in period.
    I know the level 31 character threw a few people off in the early days of the event.
  • MrCool59MrCool59
    edited December 2016
    ca
    Neospector

MrCool59
    MrCool59 said:

The Limitless patch was on November 30th, so there was still three days before the update.

Did you meet the other restrictions mentioned in the event?
    • Only available to accounts in good standing that have a Level 31 character or higher as of November 15, 2016.
    • Only accounts with valid, working email addresses are eligible and gift packages will be sent to the email account used to register for the participant's nexon.net account.
    • Gift package must be claimed by a character Level 31 or higher. Registrations must be confirmed prior to midnight on November 27th to be eligible. Gift package will be distributed to all confirmed registrants approximately 3 days after end of log-in period.
    I know the level 31 character threw a few people off in the early days of the event.
    1- have never been banded ever and been playing before big bang
    2 - have valid email address
    3- multiple 120 and up
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited December 2016
    MrCool59
    MrCool59 said:

3- multiple 120 and up
    I see.

I've forwarded the issue, but I don't know exactly what the problem might be (since, again, I got my rewards just fine and have basically the same record as you do).
  • GillyChunGillyChun
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    Neospector

MrCool59
    MrCool59 said:

3- multiple 120 and up
    I see.

I've forwarded the issue, but I don't know exactly what the problem might be (since, again, I got my rewards just fine and have basically the same record as you do).

Bug type: Didn't Receive rewards

Brief bug summary: I was told since I didn't log in, to receive the rewards I couldn't get it. I was on a military mission... so there was no way I could've gotten the event items. literally the next day I came back which was the 12/16/2016. I did everything complying with the event. It is really unfortunate because I was really looking forward to receiving those items....

Character name: ChuniEBun (current char I am playing but I had a level 150+ kanna)
    Character level: 140
    Character job: Phantom
    World name: Reboot
    Date and time of the incident: 12/16/2016
    (mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time) EST