[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Known Instability Issues - 12/24

SaygoSaygo
Reactions: 825
Administrator, Nexon
edited December 2016 in Vault
Dear Maplers,

We are aware that some players are currently experiencing server instability and frequent disconnection issues. We are currently looking into these issues and will provide updates as soon as we have them.

We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing. Thanks for your patience.

- The MapleStory Team

Comments

• forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited December 2016
    Just like you always do... hooray more temporary fixes.
    EhhThingLilyflower
  • SlapMyCakesSlapMyCakes
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    Shame it happened with all these events going on at the same time :(.
  • KarthusKarthus
    Reactions: 320
    edited December 2016
    Can't select server, it gets frozen and then crash ;(
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited December 2016
    Saygo
    Saygo said:

Dear Maplers,

We are aware that some players are currently experiencing server instability and frequent disconnection issues. We are currently looking into these issues and will provide updates as soon as we have them.

We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing. Thanks for your patience.

- The MapleStory Team
    Thanks for at least giving us a notice that you guys are aware. It's leagues better than being in the unaware.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Oh look at that, what a miracle, no lag right now at all.
    I'm sure that's because Nexon worked really hard to fix it.
  • ZexikaZexika
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    First of all its not some... its all players on reboot. dont try to minimize the real issue here. its that its time for maplestory to look for another publisher if u guyscant handle the amount of players that reboot needs and are unable to host good events taking into consideration forums suggestions which u guys seem to completely ignore. BTW who had the smart idea to set DMT + x2exp/drop event for just 1 hour? i think its not common sense what the problem is right?
  • SnowieeSnowiee
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited December 2016
    Your crappy servers can't even support the amount of people playing. The amount of money you make from us and you can't even give us top notch service.

And what idiot decided to put 2x AND Dmt at the same time?!!!
    darikFuzzykiwi1Lilyflower
  • jasonxddjasonxdd
    Reactions: 740
    edited December 2016
    wonder if your way of fixing server is wait for the game to die down so other people can log on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited December 2016
    @Nexon

If you guys are aware of the problem, then why do you keep on re-creating it?
    You guys are just digging a deeper hole. Stop with the events that causes majority of the players to hop onto the game at once.
    All you guys are doing is giving your OWN servers more stress.

I'm sorry for the harsh criticism but it's insane to see a game company that re-creates the issues from their OWN CHOICE.
    JettLuvsUPlasticHollyTubaFuzzykiwi1Lilyflower
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    This is like adding insult to injury, we've been telling you for weeks how horrible your servers are, begging you to stop having 2x events until you address it and then as if you haven't heard a word you throw a double miracle time on top of 2x and a cube sale expecting things to go well, or more likely you dont care and you just want the servers to look full for the parent company and executives, you have obviously shown no concern for the state of the game and the apology is worthless without making it better, it's hollow at best. The right thing to do would be to fix the servers and once they are stable then have another Double miracle time and cube sale but of course this like all other complaints and criticism will fall on deaf ears. The management of this has never been good but it';s at an all time low at the moment and the lack of anything remotely interactive communication wise is laughable
    darikS2kBryLilyflower
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited December 2016
    It's funny because during the second 2x event, there was no lag at all for a good while, then it slowly crept back. What exactly is going on to make this happen?
  • LawliePawpLawliePawp
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    They are probably cutting budges to add to their christmas bonus instead of upgrading their servers. Atleast feels like that.
  • mon0mon0
    Reactions: 780
    edited December 2016
    Yeah well I don't wanna sound harsh but I bought like the Triple Action Demon pet package and can't even use my 3 pets until the issue is fixed I submitted a ticket and they say they're aware of t he issue but mean while I'm not gonna be compensated for the wasted days it will be till I can use all 3 of my pets and then after 120 days I gotta buy water of life to bring them back a live again.

I mean the NPC took my Pet Snack so I thought maybe you need like a pet snack for each pet so I bought 1 extra pet snack to see if the NPC would take it and na...
    So I was resourcing online some people say they fixed it by taking out different pet so I buy a 90 day Panda hoping it would make the quest pop up and NOPE!

So I wasted NX on a 90 day Panda and a Pet Snack like GG!
  • EhhThingEhhThing
    Reactions: 1,200
    edited December 2016
    Ummm images seem not to be working... I was going to post an image
  • VinsaneVinsane
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited December 2016
    "We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing. Thanks for your patience."

Not acceptable anymore, until changes actually take place moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding nexon.
    Fuzzykiwi1Lilyflower
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited December 2016
    @ nexon why y'all gotta remove my posts damn... can y'all not handle a joke or something?
  • PizzamanPizzaman
    Reactions: 1,080
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    It's painful to play maplestory these days. During my only holiday break, I'd like nexon to consider
    that some people really want to enjoy themselves without being crashed, kicked, lagged to death,
    you owe some longtime customers an explanation for why we have to endure these interruptions in our service.
    It is clear now that it isn't my own internet connection that's affecting these disconnects but something else entirely.
    To the production team, get your stuff together, you can do great things with this game and its community, I believe in you.

-Pizzaman
    TubaLilyflower
  • Fuzzykiwi1Fuzzykiwi1
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    hiii !!
    you guys really need to do something about this unstable game D:
    Like..... when I change my character it tells me the ID is already logged in...and asks me if I am ready to exit.
    I just sit there like "NO I AM NOT"
    and just getting kicked off the game out of nowhere is just fabulous... fix it nexon I've forked over some bucks to you guys!!! I should be able to play without issues !

THANKS !!
    fartherawayLilyflower
  • fartherawayfartheraway
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    It's disappointing because I work 2 jobs and every single chance I have to sit down and play maple on my ODD chance of having time off, there is always an issue. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
  • SASSYCATHYSASSYCATHY
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2016
    NEXON PLEASE GIVE US AN UPDATE. OBVIOUSLY ALL SERVERS ARE DOWN. KEEP US IN THE LOOP PER "A NEW MAPLE". DON'T FRUSTRATE PLAYERS ANYMORE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE BY HAVING THEM KEEP TRYING TO LOGIN TO SERVER.