[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Known Instability Issues - 12/24

Comments

• PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    cant wait til the notice says "some players are experiencing connectivity issues".. some meaning any trying to log on
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited December 2016
    @Pizzaman I don't believe in any of those incompetent kids on the team #NewEmployeesNow
  • adgnadgn
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited December 2016
    We are currently looking into these issues and [will provide updates as soon as we have them.]will provide updates as soon as we have them.

LOL alright update me in a few months.
  • MapleguyMapleguy
    Reactions: 415
    edited December 2016
    Lmao, why would Nexon do anything for u if they know u guys will play even when the server's are ****. You disconnected for the 10 th time, what is the average maplers response to that? Try relogging in, disconnect again n repeat xD
  • SaelynnieSaelynnie
    Reactions: 915
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Chu Chu Island is the area that's affected the worst. :\ I can't kill a couple mobs or even last 10 seconds before DCing, crashing, or getting hack errors.
  • ToreishiToreishi
    Reactions: 3,475
    edited December 2016
    Saelynnie
    Saelynnie said:

Chu Chu Island is the area that's affected the worst. :\ I can't kill a couple mobs or even last 10 seconds before DCing, crashing, or getting hack errors.
    Thought it was just me at first, but I guess not.

What a shame, I really wanted to finish that questline today before I go back to work tomorrow...
    Taehyung
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Will there be an update from the team soon?
    Maybe another Q&A stream? I really liked that.
    @Saygo
  • SaelynnieSaelynnie
    Reactions: 915
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Toreishi
    Toreishi said:

Saelynnie
    Saelynnie said:

Thought it was just me at first, but I guess not.

What a shame, I really wanted to finish that questline today before I go back to work tomorrow...
    Yeah, even when the servers weren't full I was still DCing every 5 seconds or when too many mobs and attacks came up. Only there still.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2016
    For some reason it got worst with chu chu island comming, and the burn, it was actually fine compared to the V uptate, i miss before the v patch where lag wasn't like that =\.
  • GabayGabay
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2016
    Remove that stupid Anti-Hack System which DC you if you hit too many mobs.. It's clearly not preventing hackers from hacking...
    As a Phantom I get constantly DC in Chu Chu Island while using skills like Millie Aiguilles or Tempest.. :(
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Reactions: 1,430
    edited December 2016
    Holy hell all I did was log in to buy one thing from the cash shop and I crashed twice. Game really doesn't want me online.
  • TalesGirlTalesGirl
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2017
    Hey, at least you can log on, I haven't been able to for a whole month. Keep's crashing at either world select or character select if I get lucky.
  • StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited January 2017
    @Saygo

Gotta love this copy-paste from every other "apology" you guys have ever posted. Your Customer Support Department does this, Aletai (the person who posts news and updates on the main site) does this.

Enough with the superficial, fake apologies and present us with the results of your "investigations" into the game's instability issues.