[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory not responding

XenonPan69XenonPan69
Reactions: 100
edited January 2017 in Tech Support
Every time I open Maplestory, the login and character selection screen work fine. But as soon as I get in game, after a second or two my game just freezes. This problem has been around for years now and usually I fix it by running Maplestory through steam. However now the problem occurs even when I run the game through steam. Anybody else experiencing this?

Comments

• adgnadgn
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited January 2017
    Maplestory doesn't respond just like Nexon don't have staffs to respond to any of our posts. (don't expect answer from Nexon support)
    Hopefully a mapler can help you out.
  • SinnerOfTimeSinnerOfTime
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    does any one get a problem when you turn on maple and it freezes when your picking a server and windows pop up saying that the program stopped working, windows will find some kind of solution. Anyone got that problem? if so do you know any solutions because i basically tried everything. Nexon fix this issue please.
  • eggnoodleeggnoodle
    Reactions: 600
    edited January 2017
    I have the same problem. Haven't been able to really play for 5 days. I have no solutions. I'm ready to delete the game again and reinstall. Don't know what else to do.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    XenonPan69

Every time I open Maplestory, the login and character selection screen work fine. But as soon as I get in game, after a second or two my game just freezes. This problem has been around for years now and usually I fix it by running Maplestory through steam. However now the problem occurs even when I run the game through steam. Anybody else experiencing this?
    Having the same problem and do not have a solution.

However I have two computers running windows 8.1 where this problem occurs and one running windows 7 where there is not an issue.